• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 24, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Bionic Kraken! (an old drawing; I have a Deviantart account named MasterMagnolia)

    EarthBound / MOTHER Bionic Kraken! (an old drawing; I have a Deviantart account named MasterMagnolia)


    Bionic Kraken! (an old drawing; I have a Deviantart account named MasterMagnolia)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:25 AM PST

    Earthbound Mural - I came across this fantastic mural while looking at my local news app in Tucson, Az. I took one look and knew right away that it was a Earthbound homage. (I take NO CREDIT for the mural, it is the work of a local artist - Ignacio Garcia and the pic was taken by Veronica M. Cruz)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:22 PM PST

    got this for my birthday back on the 6th. Best Present ever!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:46 PM PST

    PSI ROCKIN

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:29 AM PST

    I try some cool pose on duster so how is it?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:05 AM PST

    Is Level 53 too high for the Barrier Trio?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:55 PM PST

    Hi, I'm playing through Mother 3 for the first time and I'm having a hard time dealing with the Barrier Trio so I decided to start grinding. However, I don't know what level to grind to. I looked up a list of PSI and what levels you get them and I found that Lucas learns PSI Counter Omega at level 53. I think this PSI would be perfect for beating the Barrier Trio. What do you guys think? Is it too high or a waste of time?

    EDIT: I'm now at level 50. Please tell me if I should go for it.

    submitted by /u/The_Masked_Man103
    [link] [comments]

    PSI flash instant killing thunder and storm?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:57 AM PST

    So, today I was playing Earthbound and I made it to thunder and storm. I started the battle and I before I heard that PSI flash was effective against it. It was Ness's turn and he used PSI flash, I instantly won the battle.

    Is this a normal occurrence or maybe the game glitched? I went back to my previous restore point before the battle (I'm playing it on Wii u vc) and tried it again a few times and it didn't happen again.

    Any answers would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/masterofnobraincells
    [link] [comments]

    I turned myself into an Earthbound sprite

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:12 PM PST

    Snowman (All Mother/Earthbound Games plus Smash Ultimate!) MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:09 AM PST

    Does Anyone Think the mother trilogy will be ported to the switch for its anniversary

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:03 PM PST

    What forwarding service should I use to ship a Mr. Saturn from Japan?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:37 AM PST

    I'm buying a Mr. Saturn plush from the mother store and I was wondering what forwarding service I should use? I was thinking forward2me or tenso, but I'm open to any others. Please help me find the best and cheapest service to use. Thanks

    submitted by /u/GrandadFleentstones
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment