• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 6, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER "Wine... it's the water of life."

    EarthBound / MOTHER "Wine... it's the water of life."


    "Wine... it's the water of life."

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 04:54 AM PST

    Ana in a Christmas outfit. (Going to do this for the rest of the Earthbound Beginning cast.)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:55 PM PST

    (oc) i drew pk starstorm!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:53 PM PST

    Yeah, the putrid moldy man's beat is hard, but what about the cuddle bomb?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:36 PM PST

    That shit goes from slow to as fast as humanly possible. I haven't got a 16-combo on that, and I've gotten it on the heftyheads.

    submitted by /u/Shuichi-_-Saihara
    [link] [comments]

    If EarthBound was an anime

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 03:22 PM PST

    Most, if not all animes have arcs. I have been wondering on what arcs EarthBound would have. I have decided that they would be:

    Onett Arc: Beginning -> Getting the key to the shack from the mayor

    Giant Step Arc: Heading to the Traveling Entertainer's shack -> Leaving Onett

    Twoson Arc: Entering Twoson -> Riding with the Runaway Five

    Saturn Valley Arc: Entering Threed -> Riding the bus to Dusty Dunes

    Dusty Dunes Arc: Entering Dusty Dunes -> Arriving on Fourside Bridge

    Moonside Arc: Entering Fourside -> Flying to Winters

    Summers Arc: Battle with Shrooom! -> Fighting the Plague Rat of Doom

    Scaraba Arc: Dealing with Thunder & Storm -> Heading to the Deep Darkness

    Deep Darkness Arc: Meeting with the monkeys -> Arriving in Tenda Village

    Stonehenge Base Arc: Meeting with the Tendas -> The Tenda's read the Overcoming Shyness book

    Lost Underworld Arc: Arriving in Lumine Hall -> Defeating Carbon Dog

    Magicant Arc: Ness falls into the "dream" -> Obtaining the Zexonyte

    Cave of the Past Arc: Teleporting into the Cave of the Present -> Pokey's letter

    What are your thoughts on these?

    submitted by /u/Mr_Tenda
    [link] [comments]

    I drew Santa "Claus"

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 05:29 PM PST

    thing i made for a friend

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 10:54 PM PST

    Since Duster was here being treated poorly from he's dad, I thouth I put something here that Duster could've said (sorry it's not Mother 3 text)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 09:23 AM PST

    The Spoony One Reviewed Earthbound (Technically)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Differently Colored Letters

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 02:18 AM PST

    You know how signs will have differently colored letters? Do those mean anything? Their placement doesn't seem to be random or in a pattern , but purposefully placed to spell out a message, but I haven't found anything online. Does anyone know if they mean anything? Let me know!

    submitted by /u/GoatmanBrogance
    [link] [comments]

    Should Earthbound fans purchase the new localized Fire Emblem to show Nintendo that people will buy newly localized games (like Mother 3)? Btw it's only $7 on eShop

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:55 PM PST

    Theory

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:13 PM PST

    Ninten have nothing related to ness but he related to Giegue and the reason why giegue invade the earth in the 80s instead of the 90s is because he doesn't want the prophecy come true (the prophecy is that ness deafeat giegue) but ninten coincidentally related to George and Maria (a couple who raised giegue) Maria have taught 8 melodies to ninten to make giegue go away to make the prophecy come true

    TLDR: ninten make Giegue go away from earth long enough for ness to grown up and defeat giygas

    submitted by /u/noobmaster_69lol
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth getting a DS Lite to play Earthbound?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:07 PM PST

    SOLVED: Gonna buy the emulated version on the 3DS.

    I'm interested in playing Earthbound for the first time because I haven't played a proper RPG in a while and my friends love the game, but I wasn't sure how to play it. I prefer to have a physical copy of a game unless it's virtual-only like many steam games. This isn't the case with Earthbound however, you can get both a virtual copy and physical cartridge for the game. So anyways, I was thinking of buying a DS lite because I currently own two 3DS's and I love them, so I figured that going down to a DS Lite would be a great transfer of systems. The reason I don't just get a GBA or GBSP to play it is because I feel the screen is too small, and the DS Lite being a more powerful system and being similar to the 3DS makes me feel more at home. So here's my question: Should I buy a DS Lite to play Earthbound or should I buy a GBA or other system instead? I'm not interested in buying an SNES because unlike the DS there aren't many games that I would be interested in playing, not to mention if I get a DS lite then I can play other GBA games and DS games. Also, I'm aware you can buy Earthbound on the 3DS but I would prefer to own a playable physical copy of the game.

    submitted by /u/iwilltake2
    [link] [comments]

    I just got to Dungeon man How many hours do I have left?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:02 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment