• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER How the starmen made a alliance with giygas

    EarthBound / MOTHER How the starmen made a alliance with giygas


    How the starmen made a alliance with giygas

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:53 AM PST

    Some Ninten fanart took a long time to make but worth it

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:43 AM PST

    Doodle of my boy, Poo.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:23 AM PST

    Has anyone ever tried to get the real versions of the EBB items?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:22 AM PST

    Why is Poo still on the escalator in this image?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:39 AM PST

    I'm sensing a pattern

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:15 PM PST

    I'm sensing a pattern

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:15 PM PST

    Minions of Giegue! (New to digital art, playing MOTHER 1 for the first time!)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:19 PM PST

    Does speed effect guarding in Mother 1, and how should I use Lloyd

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 11:57 AM PST

    I just got Lloyd and he is slower than the enemies I am fighting, so I have just been selecting guard on Lloyd, however the enemies seem to attack before it says "Lloyd is guarding." So does that mean the guard doesn't work because the enemies attack him first? Also, how do I use Lloyd better, I have heard he has good Wisdom which makes status effects work better so I have just been using him with the flashdark and bombs when I get them. I am in Duncan Factory right now, and he really doesn't help much when I attack with him, even with the boomerang I gave him.

    submitted by /u/Sro201
    [link] [comments]

    Polyanna?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:30 AM PST

    I've been looking for where to buy the Polyanna earthbound book online but I haven't found anything reliable. Can I get some help?

    submitted by /u/KlickyKlaus
    [link] [comments]

    I want to get into Mother 3. What's the recommended emulator, VBA, VBA-M or mGBA?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:47 AM PST

    I'm using Windows 10 of course. I'm not a fan of the smooth edges or blurry pixels a lot of people play with, I like the raw pixelated original look. What emulator would you recommend?

    Also, I haven't played the first two installments, is there any story-related thing I have to know before starting? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/wunmansoap
    [link] [comments]

    I recently started playing mother 1 and i love it! I made a cover of the title song Mother Earth, please check it out!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:54 PM PST

    How do I progress here

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 05:44 PM PST

    Started EarthBound on my nintendo 3DS at least a week ago since I couldn't get the SNES working, made it to Deep Darkness.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 05:48 PM PST

    What is the best way to get my filthy little hands on a SNES Earthbound cart?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:37 PM PST

    This christmas I am looking forward to getting myself an SNES and since Earthbound is among my favorite games of all times I'd like to get my greasy little hands on a copy. The thing is: I looked through eBay and other similar websites and all I found were those original cartridges that costed well over 500€. For how much I like the game I wouldn't be able to buy them even if I wanted. So, the question is, is there another way to get the game for cheaper? I am aware that some cloned replica carts that come for less exist, but I couldn't find any of them and I am afraid that the anti-piracy measures for which Earthbound is famous will make them unplayable. Could you guys lend me a hand?

    submitted by /u/daddys_cumslut_69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment