• Breaking News

    Monday, February 8, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER I can now die happy

    EarthBound / MOTHER I can now die happy


    I can now die happy

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:06 AM PST

    What about this...

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:21 AM PST

    More like ok AHHHHHHHH

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:56 AM PST

    Horseantula cross stitch - forever in our nightmares

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:11 AM PST

    My luck is insane. This was only the second Ghost of Starman I fought in Onett.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:20 PM PST

    They spelled leisure wrong

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:00 AM PST

    My thumbnail

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:26 AM PST

    so I played earthbound for the 4th time and i got level 99 for the second time. this time, before the boost. and yes i play the gba port.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 05:23 AM PST

    Jeff was feeling strange when I had him use the spy command and spied on Paula. It also gave me her stats and told me she was weak to paralysis. Also this happened during the final boss so spoilers.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:47 PM PST

    the most intense earthbound experience of my entire life

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:27 AM PST

    this happened about one minute ago.

    ive played earthbound like 20 times. i have neve

    had a fight like this.
    it was tragic and comical and unbelievable.
    first of all im underleveled but i dont care cause most of the fights are cake if you know what to do.
    starman dx starts off with starstorm so you have to use psi shield with paula to start off. she was too slow. I've literally never had that happen before. starman dx got off his starstorm before she could get her psi shield up.
    Everyone except for Ness gets knocked out. i survived with rolling hp and a lifeup on him.
    the only way i can revive is i have one cup of lifenoodles on Ness.
    Poo knows Healing gamma, so i use lifenoodles on him. Poo is back.
    Healing gamma on paula
    healing gamma fails.
    Lifeup poo. healing gamma on paula again.
    it fails again. and again.and again
    healing gamma failed four. FOUR (4) times in a row. PSI Healing Gamma has a 25% chance of not working. this is a 0.003 chance of happening.
    At this point Starmam DX has called for help 3 times and 3 other starmen are on the scene.
    There's not enough time to lifeup poo after we get hit by starstorm because of all the text and animations that have to play while his rolling HP slowly dwindles. Poo dies in a helpless stroke of the worst luck imaginable.
    Now I'm just Ness. So far I've dealt zero (0) damage to the starman DX. i start bashing him.
    Every hit deals about 80 damage. Starman DX has 1400 HP.
    then
    one of the starmen puts a shield alpha on starman dx. now my bashes are dealing about 40.
    It's like actual torture. Every other turn im forced to use lifeup beta to barely survive my rolling hp. I'm dealing garbage damage. My PP is getting lower and lower. starmen keep reapplying the shield.
    i have one single brain food lunch to eat so i get 50 extra PP from that. i just keep bashing and healing every other turn. I feel like I'm fighting masked man mom 3 type beat over here.
    I had to seriously calculate my PP usage to use lifeup beta or gamma and how much i would have left and the most optimal lifeups and stuff.
    It feels hopeless . I have enough pp for exactly one more lifeup. i bash again and i miss.
    now I've gotten starstormed so my hp is rolling down to zero.
    im out of HP. im out of PP. i have to act FAST.
    i open my goods in a desperate attempt to find something. ANYTHING.
    a burger?? a walnut? something to eat?? anything??? my eyes are darting around.
    there's nothing. i have absolutely nothing left.
    im dead.
    but there was
    the casey bat. the casey bat dude.
    THE CASEY BAT.
    Offense +125
    75% Miss Rate
    Ness can equip this weapon. You can't help but swing this bat with all your might. There's a good chance that you may just whiff.
    yeah you already can guess how this went.
    i guess god said "okay fine dude."
    SMAAAAAASHHHH!!!
    if i had just landed a regular hit i would have dealt about 80 damage and lost.
    a critical attack breaks Shield alpha.
    i dealt around 400 damage. the chances of me getting that crit, let alone even landing a hit to begin with using the casey bat are probably about zero.
    thanks for reading. have a wonderful day.

    submitted by /u/Ness6464
    [link] [comments]

    Squidward in Mother 3

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:45 PM PST

    mother 3 discussion

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:06 AM PST

    hey you guys think that if mother 3 was localized, it would be as popular and as much of a meme as it is today. i mean maybe it a good thing that it wasn't released because maybe it wouldn't have gotten as popular as it is today. maybe it would have flew under the radar and been forgotten. let me know what you guys think

    submitted by /u/ArcadeDaFr3ak
    [link] [comments]

    What is your preferred way of playing Earthbound

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 11:56 AM PST

    I'm curious to see just how many people prefer to play the game in a a certain way, and if you could explain why in the comments that would be great.

    Me personally I play Earthbound on my 3ds using the Snes9x emulator because the virtual consoles volume is too low and I don't own a pair of headphones that can plug into my 3ds, I feel like the music and sounds are one of the best parts of Earthbound and I wouldn't get the full experience if I couldn't hear them clearly

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Espurr100
    [link] [comments]

    let a man listen to the death throes of his mortal enemy smh

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:29 PM PST

    Is a Earthbound/Mother coming to switch as a collection?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:58 AM PST

    If you think about it wouldn't Nintendo release earthbound on the Nintendo switch online service? I think it would make more since to release earthbound beginnings with Earthbound as a game? (I didn't include mother 3 because Nintendo... is Nintendo), but hey maybe they do release at least one of the games since they deserve to be since Earthbound was on the 3ds.

    submitted by /u/KingDDDiego0
    [link] [comments]

    Why does belch turn pink

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:30 AM PST

    He was green now he is pink and called puke something

    submitted by /u/version24
    [link] [comments]

    Super Bowl LV Halftime Show, I think the background dancers during The Weeknd's Starboy performance look vaguely similar to Starmen. Don't really think it's a reference but I just thought it was cool.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 05:52 PM PST

    How do i defeat mr passion?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 07:11 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment