• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 9, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Mother 3 cartridge!

    EarthBound / MOTHER Mother 3 cartridge!


    Mother 3 cartridge!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:12 AM PST

    Have you ever seen Buzz Buzz fanart? Now I have remedied that

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 11:42 AM PST

    Found this in my SNES collection. I have no idea how it got there....

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:59 AM PST

    Kept hearing that pokey/porky was a lot like Eric cartman so decided to make this hope you like :))

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 01:36 AM PST

    We found Giygas

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:48 AM PST

    Ana has collapsed

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 11:46 AM PST

    I don't know if it isn't well knownfact, but i just found out that Namco wanted to release a Mother game on Gamecube with unique artstyle!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 02:44 PM PST

    Village Vanguard in Tokyo Shibuya has Mother merch �� I got keychains ��

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:54 PM PST

    This is the Ness as Scout from TF2 mod, i've been wanting to take some snapshots to see if one of them would fit as my pfp in other places, this one was my favorite by far, very fitting.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:56 PM PST

    I call it "Porky's Fate" let me know what you think

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 10:22 AM PST

    Hurricanes on Jupiter, or the universal cosmic destroyer? You decide.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:45 PM PST

    Rare footage of PSI being used

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 04:12 PM PST

    Anyone know a good way to go about playing Mother 3?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:11 AM PST

    As an American without Mother 3 localized, I'd like to know a good way to get my hands on and play the English translation.

    submitted by /u/MasterMem3r
    [link] [comments]

    Did someone bought the Mother no Kotoba/Mother The Complete Script ?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:25 PM PST

    I really want to buy it, but I am scared of the quality of it considering the price. For those who bought it, did you find this worth it ? How is the quality ? The build ? The way the script is written. Etc.

    Thx in advance !

    submitted by /u/Groundtsuchi
    [link] [comments]

    I hate that cutscene so fucking much.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 04:29 PM PST

    joke

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 02:59 PM PST

    the sum.mers of Onett twosone thread and fourside is ten dra village

    submitted by /u/Broad_Appearance6896
    [link] [comments]

    i tried playing mother for the first time

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 02:16 PM PST

    i didn't really enjoy it. i left the game more or less right after arriving to a "factory" near saturn valley. the game felt like a chore and i don't care about any of the people in the game. i decided to get mother 3 to try it out since the graphics are very appealing to me and it looks like it's better than the last one. i was loving the game so much but i found out my cartridge couldn't save the game right after the battle versus a mechanical dinosaur and i was so disappointed, i really wanted to keep playing. but yeah i really enjoyed mother 3's characters, only by playing three hours i already cared about them and saw how different everyone is. i want to get another cartridge and play it again cause it might end up being one of my favourite games of al time

    submitted by /u/Fun_Appointment5366
    [link] [comments]

    Can you guys give me some tips about inventory management?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 04:05 AM PST

    SCREENSHOT OF MY INVENTORY

    Hey guys, playing through Earthbound for the first time having a blast! The inventory is kinda painful though. I literally only have hamburger and ketchup regarding the usable items - the rest are probably story items or necessities.

    • ATM Card - I can't not have this, right?
    • Soundstone - story item
    • Town map - necessary
    • Equipped items
    • Exit mouse - the part where I got it led me to believe I will need this
    • Hamburger - if I could I'd have my inventory full of hamburgers, best healing I can afford afaik
    • Bicycle - travel
    • Suporma - can't remember now I think I got it from the Orange kid? Seems important
    • Broken machine - found at apple dude? seems important
    • For Sale Sign - lets me sell stuff, seems useful
    • Ketchup - that was the last random drop I got, could probably throw that one away

    Still, it seems like there is little to almost no space for actual usable items? Is storing and taking items something I should be doing all the time? Any help/tips appreciated - it's the only thing about the game I don't like that much so far.

    submitted by /u/Shpaan
    [link] [comments]

    I can now officially say Ive played and completed all the Mother Games

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 01:03 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment