• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 18, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER I was doing my Japanese hw and found this!

    EarthBound / MOTHER I was doing my Japanese hw and found this!


    I was doing my Japanese hw and found this!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 10:37 PM PST

    Oh noes.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:46 PM PST

    Korone (VTuber) sings Pollyanna

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 09:42 AM PST

    W h y

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:52 PM PST

    Mother remake

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 09:41 AM PST

    The mother trilogy should be remade in a modified animal crossing engine.

    submitted by /u/insanitys-music
    [link] [comments]

    really late to the series but i’m finally playing earthbound!!

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:34 PM PST

    Mother cartridge

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 01:17 PM PST

    Mother cartridge

    Hi everybody. I just found online a Famicom cartridge of Mother for sell, the Japanese version of course. I'm thinking of buying it for around 60 USD. According to the seller, it is original and in good condition. I don't know much about this stuff, but do you think the price is fair? And also, I guess it would not work with an American NES, right? Is there anything else I should I should consider if I want to play it? Thanks guys.

    https://preview.redd.it/q7i4ye2iyai61.jpg?width=960&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=76a8c14409437e562fe10f3601f36f0a83cfffad

    submitted by /u/chamocois
    [link] [comments]

    I am so disappointed.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:41 PM PST

    My experience playing earthbound

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 08:27 PM PST

    I can't believe it. That was truly a breathtaking experience. I fell in love with the game very quickly and it was a rollercoaster of emotion, humor, and love. The game I genius and I seriously couldn't believe it. When I fought giygas I literally shed a tear every time one of the scenes comes up when Paula prays. Rn I'm playing mother 3 and I think that I'll always love earthbound more but mother 3 is still really good so far. I'm so glad I came across this game because of how good it is. It is definitely something I will play again and I can easily say this is my 1st or 2nd favorite game of all time. Also the soundtrack. Amazingly beautiful. I sometimes listen to these songs for hours on a loop. I just wanna say to Shigesato Itoi (even though he's probably not gonna see it) thank you for making such an amazing and suck a beautiful game.

    submitted by /u/Fluidity_Twitch
    [link] [comments]

    Reupload Again: Answer This Question: Who Is That Boy With A Sunglasses? comment now please.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 01:10 AM PST

    Open Sesame! played on accordion

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:49 PM PST

    This comic keeps making me laugh

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 05:37 PM PST

    Earthbound Beginnings repro cart?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 09:08 PM PST

    Hi all! I was wondering if anyone was aware of a place where I could buy a reproduction cartridge of Earthbound Beginnings. Specifically, I'd like to find a cart with the same ROM that is on the Wii U eShop. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/nsriner
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment