• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 11, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER My Student Worked on This During Class--For Weeks!--Even Though I Continually Asked Him To Stop! Knew You Guys Would Appreciate it, Just Like I Do. (MOTHER 1, 2, 3)

    EarthBound / MOTHER My Student Worked on This During Class--For Weeks!--Even Though I Continually Asked Him To Stop! Knew You Guys Would Appreciate it, Just Like I Do. (MOTHER 1, 2, 3)


    My Student Worked on This During Class--For Weeks!--Even Though I Continually Asked Him To Stop! Knew You Guys Would Appreciate it, Just Like I Do. (MOTHER 1, 2, 3)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:00 PM PST

    drew a quick lucas as a doodle! pk fire!

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 08:20 AM PST

    G I Y G A S

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 11:10 AM PST

    A tribute to my favorite video game franchise of all time!

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 05:09 PM PST

    Y'all mind telling me where i can actually play the games? I REALLY like the series but since i cant afford buying both the console it runs on AND THE GAME without selling an organ, i'd like to figure out how to play like on a laptop, pc, chromebook or somthing.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 09:40 AM PST

    Honestly, i dont really care about actually getting the OG cartridges, i mean, i'd get em if i could, but rn, i'd just like to play them.

    submitted by /u/skrrtskrrthurthurt
    [link] [comments]

    could this be the inspirtation for dalaam?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 10:35 AM PST

    Earthbound as a TV Series

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 10:56 AM PST

    Hey everybody, my friend and I have this podcast where we craft a Smash Brothers Cinematic Universe by telling the story of a different game each episode and having them tie into each other. This week's episode was Earthbound and we pitched as a TV Series! Earthbound is my favorite game of all time, and I think the episode came out really special, so I'd love to hear you guys' thoughts on it. It features a bunch of Earthbound remixes done by the incredible fan community as well.

    Here's the Spotify link if you want to check it out!

    submitted by /u/MiseEnSmash
    [link] [comments]

    How do I beat masked man (fight 1)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 03:23 PM PST

    I dont want get Kumatora to level 60 JUST for pk ground, but he uses thunder attack then PK LOVE Gamma and my team is dead

    the 3 pigmasks before the fight do not help at all

    submitted by /u/Broad_Appearance6896
    [link] [comments]

    MOTHER 3 Run, Dog! Orchestrated

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 01:40 AM PST

    wholesome

    Posted: 10 Mar 2021 06:27 PM PST

    I hate (a boss)

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 05:48 AM PST

    this boss, is new Fassad. not only does he do a lot of damage, EVEN WITH DEFENSE UP O A D OFFENSE DOWN A HE CRUSHS MY TEAM IN HALF, and if I run into an encounter on the way,

    Ms lava tried PK Fire gamma!

    EVERYONE TOOK NEAR MORTAL DAMAGE!

    submitted by /u/Broad_Appearance6896
    [link] [comments]

    Help getting through saturn valley cave

    Posted: 11 Mar 2021 12:57 AM PST

    I'm trying to get through the cave near the pink spring in saturn valley but there is those mushrooms every time. I just get mushroomized and I can't heal it on my own so I have to leave the cave which results in the enemies respawning.

    submitted by /u/ZanClanMan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment