• Breaking News

    Monday, April 5, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Little piece I made for my art class

    EarthBound / MOTHER Little piece I made for my art class


    Little piece I made for my art class

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    So i have a minecraft server with friends, and a guy made a market, so i put a little earthbound reference on it

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    Enjoy Your Morning Coffee ☕

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    Relax, it's just satan.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    im a freaking wimp

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:13 PM PDT

    giygas actually scares me

    submitted by /u/Sanic_the_hedgememe
    [link] [comments]

    Simple art style, I know, but I love this game! :)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    Wishing everyone a happy Easter from saturn Valley!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    it could be worse, that old man could have appeared

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    Apple Kid appreciation post :)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:19 AM PDT

    Seems familiar

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    I'm an indie developer that loves Earthbound, and I wonder what game inspired the menu image? Anyway, I'm not sure if this is within the rules to talk about a game inspired by Earthbound as opposed to Earthbound itself, but if the community here likes it I might talk more about it here soon.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    bright eerie smile

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    Spoiler question about Mother 3.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:24 AM PDT

    Can I have a link to a good emulator and some websites for ROMS

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    I really want to play this game and my friend can insert the game for me the problem is I don't know where to find an emulator and do it

    He texted me a picture of him playing the emulator downloaded on his phone

    If I can do this I would be able to do a let's play on it WHICH WOULD BE AWESOME

    Can somebody help me?

    submitted by /u/chickenoken-king
    [link] [comments]

    Earthbound secret in the Climb 2 on Oculus Quest

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    Hol up

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    Earthbound Franchise (Mother Franchise) To Nintendo Switch Remade

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    Earthbound Franchise (Mother Franchise) To Nintendo Switch Remade

    I want to see Earthbound remakes on Nintendo Switch Systems!!! Because I saw this post on Twitter on April Fools Day and thought to myself what if Nintendo remade these games with this art style (Picture below)!!! Let's get Nintendo's attention, so they can remake this franchise to Switch. That everybody can play this experience again on the Nintendo Switch. To support this change the link will be here: http://chng.it/vysKNjBQ

    Earthbound on Switch with this art style

    After you sign the petition, please share as well with Instagram and Twitter, and here as well. The more people sign the petition, the more it will become official like as legit basically. Also, I think Nintendo would really love to remake these games again, but on a more modern gaming console.

    submitted by /u/cfragale64
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment