• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 23, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER God I fucking love this.

    EarthBound / MOTHER God I fucking love this.


    God I fucking love this.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    “Tiny li'l ghost” sprite recreated into a Minecraft skin.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    Einswine

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    And now, for some subtle humor

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    The Starman Junior blocked the way.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    I wanted to have Ness just rockin.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    I'm PK calling the police

    Posted: 22 May 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    What? (I don't even listen to christian music)

    Posted: 23 May 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Hand-painted cast tin miniatures of Ness and Lucas (I added a few liberties with wardrobe so I don't get sued for copyright infringement if I ever decide to sell them or give them away).

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    EarthBound makes more sense as an alternate universe to Beginnings rather than a sequel

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    For starters, the first country of the game is "Eagleland" instead of what is explicitly "America" in Beginnings. Second, no one seems to remember when Giygas attacked 10 years ago despite EarthBound taking place 10 years after Beginnings. With the setting explicitly (if not aesthetically) different from Beginnings and no one remembering about Giygas (Buzz Buzz would've been a good candidate to know this given his quest giver status), it's just hard for me to accept that EarthBound is a sequel to Beginnings. I prefer the idea that EarthBound takes place in a completely different universe to Beginnings, with any shared characters (that being only Giygas) only being an AU counterpart of that from Beginnings.

    If anywhere in EarthBound, they said "Giygas attacked 10 years before now, and now he's back", then I would accept EarthBound as a sequel to Beginnings as I do MOTHER 3 a sequel to EarthBound. But as it is released, Giygas of EarthBound makes more sense as a separate entity from Giygas of Beginnings.

    submitted by /u/3rdOption
    [link] [comments]

    I re uploaded Earthbound soundtrack on Youtube

    Posted: 23 May 2021 01:39 AM PDT

    I re uploaded Earthbound soundtrack on Youtube

    https://preview.redd.it/5xb65pw21u071.png?width=1283&format=png&auto=webp&s=a63c9bcdda89e0922a39b53dc4f9de01a0c33be9

    It took me a long time to re-upload each and every track. I did it because it deserves to be up on Youtube.

    If anybody knows any links to the purchase the official soundtrack, please let me know, So I can edit the description and add the links.

    Click here to go to the playlist

    submitted by /u/Weirdfisher52
    [link] [comments]

    Poo in some SMAAAASHING action! (Art by me)

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    doodling mother 3 characters on a whiteboard until someone erases them: part 1

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:41 PM PDT

    Remix of a certain tomato sauce

    Posted: 23 May 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    Egh this took around a day, I did it the best I could.

    SPOILER VIDEO OF DOOM

    submitted by /u/Still_Network_4779
    [link] [comments]

    Guys I think my Earthbound broke

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    How to get through fourside dept store?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Jeff only has one big bottle rocket and I have the Franklin badge but I have nothing that would revive me if I die I don't know what to do

    submitted by /u/steamed3gg
    [link] [comments]

    Is PSI inherited in families?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    I know Ninten got his powers from his great grandfather but no one else in his family seems to have it. His great grandfather got it from experimenting on baby Gigus but how did Ness and Lucas get PSI. You could say that they are related but What about characters such as Poo.

    submitted by /u/Ryuko_Matoi18
    [link] [comments]

    How to find/buy legit EB cart and components?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    I'm looking to start acquiring pieces of a complete EB set (cart/guide/box etc) and not really sure where to start. With how expensive everything is I want to make sure it's all real. Where do you all usually find your legit parts?

    submitted by /u/jawsomesauce
    [link] [comments]

    Mother 1: Anyone else warp back and forth to Magicant for hospitals?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    Am I the only one? whenever my characters die, I just use the onyx hook to go have them revived. Fighting through the wishing-well dungeon can be tedious at times, but worth the little bit of exp especially for low level party members XD

    submitted by /u/hinojl151
    [link] [comments]

    The hardest part in Mother 1/2/3

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    Personally would say the Fourside department store

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/iistaromegaii
    [link] [comments]

    Just went through Duncan's Factory, blind. Heard it was a challenge, but...

    Posted: 22 May 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    Just went through Duncan's Factory, blind. Heard it was a challenge, but...

    Hi r/eartbhound, recently my friend got me into MOTHER series. I've been playing EB Beginnigs and loving it, sometimes asking him for help; after I got Lloyd, he told me that "the hardest dungeon is right before me". I got to Duncan Factory and beat it in about 15-30 minutes (time passes really quickly with this game, lol) without any trouble really. After that I went to explore and got attacked by red Barbot and 3 Saucers, thought it was funny and sent it to him; he then started asking me if I went through Duncan's Factory. I said yes, he asked if I did it without a map, I confirmed and asked if I was meant to find one in the game; he then kept on going how crazy hard this dungeon is. Is it really that hard (because it was really easy imho) or is he making fun of me?
    I'm attaching my current status; didn't make a screenshot before the factory because I didn't think I would need one (and yeah, I was grinding a bit, but it's kinda enjoyable so I don't mind)

    https://preview.redd.it/hwlv6uk15r071.png?width=1087&format=png&auto=webp&s=b3ed9e28301dc454111492a922cc7ececa46d2a6

    submitted by /u/Saharcia
    [link] [comments]

    What order should I play the Earthbound/Mother games?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    The gang's all here

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    where can I buy the games?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    I saw the pinned comment showing how to start the games, but it didn't say (or maybe I'm blind) where I can buy the games. can you please guide me?

    submitted by /u/ARIKA112
    [link] [comments]

    I spent an hour grinding for the Sword of Kings. The first Starman Super on the bottom floor drops me another one.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment