• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 4, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER I have irl cakeday, and my best friend brought me this.

    EarthBound / MOTHER I have irl cakeday, and my best friend brought me this.


    I have irl cakeday, and my best friend brought me this.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    Quick drawing of porky I did

    Posted: 04 May 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    Making some salsa

    Posted: 04 May 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    Which one should i play first

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Little-Known Earthbound Characters: Sheep

    Posted: 04 May 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    On part three of this little series, I will be covering another Mother 3 character: A pigmask named Sheep.

    https://preview.redd.it/52nq9sti74x61.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=20593ea4b13055001f905d0c09a8a49bb7725406

    On the final floor of Thunder Tower, if you go up instead of down, you will come face-to-face with this Pigmask Captain. If you talk to him, he will ask who you are, but will then say that it doesn't matter, and "Just the fact you were able to come this far is awesome ... which makes YOU awesome!" He will then introduce himself and ask you not to ask him anything else, since seeming mysterious is his hobby.

    Arguably one of the most hidden NPCs in the series, as you can't return here after you defeat Mr. Genetor. What do you think? Did you know about this NPC?

    Screenshots from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onk57Ll0pKw

    submitted by /u/MC_Cipher
    [link] [comments]

    Little known Earthbound Character: Alfie

    Posted: 04 May 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    Little known Earthbound Character: Alfie

    Sorry for not posting sooner!

    For this next entry, I will be posting yet another Mother 3 character, although this time, its not one that you have seen, only heard about: Alfie the mouse

    Now, if you've played Mother 3, you might remember these mice from Club Titiboo that talk in these cockney accent

    wut?

    Now, most of you probably have no idea what these mice are saying. However, in a post on Earthbound Central, Tomato (The translator of Mother 3), he put in the dialogue of the mice in coherent English.

    The mice, as it turns out, are the grandparents of a mouse named Alfie, and they are mistaking Lucas for this unseen character. They talk to him about how he never visits them, and they also mention that another family of mice, the Johnsons, that were exterminated because they weren't careful enough (How any exterminator could survive up in that attic is beyond me).

    If you want to see the full dialogue, here is the link: https://earthboundcentral.com/2010/08/mother-3-cockney-mice/

    submitted by /u/MC_Cipher
    [link] [comments]

    Someone made an Earthbound themed fnf mod.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    getting MOTHER on the wii u

    Posted: 04 May 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    so in my quest to make my wii u the mothermachine tm i am getting earthbound beginings on my wii u, exited to play though i am pretty sure it is weaker than earthbound,

    submitted by /u/nerdversity
    [link] [comments]

    Just started my first ever journey in Mother 1. I already played Earthbound and Mother 3, so I am beyond excited to try out this classic!

    Posted: 03 May 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    I've managed to make Eight Melodies (Sound Stone Song) my children's lullaby

    Posted: 03 May 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    When I would rock my oldest to sleep as a baby, I wouldn't ever be able to think of a quick song to hum to him. I wanted to give him something different and decided to hum the eight melodies. Let's just say that I've got three children now and each of them loves my lully. Even my wife knows the notes to it now!! I'll introduce them to the Mother series when they're old enough to appreciate it.

    Just wanted to share some feel good vibes.

    submitted by /u/fraudulentecon
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know what happened to Red VHS and their EarthBound animations on Youtube?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    Iirc, the channel was called Red VHS and they had some funny Earthbound animations.

    One was where Ninten got high off of Magicant red weed and tried to kill Ness and Lucas with a sword, saying "There can be only ONE!" before lighting zapped the sword and he died, while the other 2 awkwardly looked at each other.

    Another referenced Pointy Bits' Final Fantasy cartoon and had Ninten, Ana, and Teddy looking up in alarm at R7038 before Ninten said "Nah, he just looks big! We'll show him!" He yeeted his boomerang at the robot, but it didn't even come close to hitting. Then he said "Dang i-" before the trio got stomped on.

    The last one I can remember referenced Spongebob trying to enter the salty spittoon, but they replaced Spongebob with Lloyd and the bouncer with Teddy. He struggled to open the bottle of ketchup.

    I know there was one or two more, I just can't remember exactly.

    Anyways, if anybody knows what happened to them or can help me find them, it'd be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/CullenFlynn
    [link] [comments]

    What's the better name for the Runaway 5? (yes the runaway 5 have a different name in japan)

    Posted: 04 May 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    no this isnt about mother 3 stop looking

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/imscarednowthanks
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Project PK Flash? Was it deleted or unlisted? There is a reposting but the original video is just gone.

    Posted: 03 May 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment