• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 5, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER masked man drawing

    EarthBound / MOTHER masked man drawing


    masked man drawing

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    (OC) my 15th anniversary mother 3 drawing ��

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    “The War Against Giygas!” Phone wallpaper by me �� Couldn’t find anything like this so I just made it myself. Feel free to use! ��

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    It's the Electro Specter as a fruit!

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Saturn Valley Sketch I Made

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    Little known Earthbound Characters: Hippo Researcher

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    Little known Earthbound Characters: Hippo Researcher

    For today on this little series, I will be going over a character that you probably don't know, despite having to encounter him in order to beat the game: the Hippo Researcher

    https://preview.redd.it/vtjxjfkpf7x61.png?width=715&format=png&auto=webp&s=85a2c0e909f04d6fe106d1424c00306189185f8f

    If you need a refresher on who this guy is, he appears in the Empire Porky Building at the end of the Hippo Launcher room, were he says that Lucas looks suspicious, and orders his Hippo Launcher to attack. After you beat the chimera, he will tell Lucas that he will pay for this, before calling the party "Stupid-Heads."

    However, what you might not know is that you can encounter him early. If you go back to the Chimera Lab after pulling Doria's needle, not only will you find Nice Posers, Security Robots, and other new enemies, but in one of the rooms, you will find this guy, with a Hippo Launcher on an operating table. If you talk to him, he will say that the Hippo Launcher is his creation, and considering the fact that the Hippo Launcher is stated to be created for Porky's birthday, and his rather immature insult after the fight, its likely that he was brainwashed a bit stronger than some of Porky's other minions.

    But what do you think of this underappreciated antagonist? Let me know what you think in the comments!

    submitted by /u/MC_Cipher
    [link] [comments]

    I play the cornett, so this was a dream come true for me.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    Meme

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    what do you amazing people think of my idea?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    I am gonna make a multi-bottle rocket, as my science project, I will post what it looks like here

    submitted by /u/minecraft_earthbound
    [link] [comments]

    Debug menu at the start of the game?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Hey, I don't know if this is common knowledge as I couldn't find anything about this on the internet, but I loaded up earthbound (mother 1+2 gba version) for the first time (just completed mother 1) and noticed that Ness starts off with the atm card in his bag. I went to use it to see what would happen and, surprise, it let me access the debug menu. Is this the same in all versions of the game and is this intended? Curious to know if this would be allowed in speedruns also.

    submitted by /u/Radiogre
    [link] [comments]

    stor wors eartbond

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    Fresh eggs not changing, and I don't know why

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    I'm playing Mother 2/EB, and bought a bunch of fresh eggs at twoson. I waited for a really long time, but they never hatched. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/GREENWOLF1337
    [link] [comments]

    Earthbound Dares?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment