• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 6, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Scariest Nintendo enemies and he’s not even on the list?

    EarthBound / MOTHER Scariest Nintendo enemies and he’s not even on the list?


    Scariest Nintendo enemies and he’s not even on the list?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    Porky Minch Pixel Art in Minecraft

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Happy anniversary, Earthbound! [OC]

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    How Mother 3 Breaks You

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    Traveled with me from Japan, UK, HK, and now Thailand, without ever having actually owned a Hobonichi techo. #priorities

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 02:13 AM PDT

    I drew Miracle Fassad on some graph paper.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    Overcoming Shyness

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    Help finding an old animation

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    Hello! I've been trying to find an old animation of the Ramblin' Evil Mushroom enemy from YouTube, but the creator of it has since removed their channel. They went by JesterKatz, you might know them for their guardians animation they made. The mushroom video in question is a 3D model of the Ramblin' Evil Mushroom walking in place with some Earthbound battle music thrown over it. I loved it a lot but I seemingly cannot find it. If anyone could reupload the video somewhere and send it to me, it would be much appreciated! Thanks! Here's a screenshot I took of it a long while back. ( https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/592325615261319171/743444308623097866/Screenshot_20200813-065218.png )

    submitted by /u/Coil22
    [link] [comments]

    so the bath scene in mother 3

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    I was wondering if Itoi ever clarified what happened there. Did what i really think happened happen? At first I didn't think it was something bad because I just assumed the magypsy did some magic shit. I hope what I've heard people say was implied isn't the case. I was wondering if Itoi ever elaborated.

    submitted by /u/Thebiggestg3y
    [link] [comments]

    How do I play it if I don't have a GBA?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    The pinned post doesn't explain that part

    submitted by /u/gamerboy94329
    [link] [comments]

    Cassette meets Dog

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    mecha drago fight help

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    how the hell do i beat him, i'm at level 15, barely any food items except a single beef jerky, he just destroys me then i load an old save state, no bombs either

    submitted by /u/QuirkiTurtl
    [link] [comments]

    MOTHER 3! [OC]

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    is Mother called EarthBound because you cannot jump?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    I have never played the game myself but since it's an RPG, I'm fairly certain you cannot jump

    submitted by /u/Royal_Meeting_6475
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for WorkxWork's "battle bgm sample" song

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    I remember a teaser for a game called WorkxWork by the creators of Mother 3, and they released a sample of the battle theme that sounded a lot like Paper Mario. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

    This was the teaser site (updated since): https://www.cs.furyu.jp/workwork/
    And this was the URL to the song (deleted since): https://www.cs.furyu.jp/workwork/audio/battle_bgm_sample.mp3

    I've tried looking through Heroland's OST, but I can't seem to find anything that fits what I remember.

    submitted by /u/Spjs
    [link] [comments]

    I drew this Ness. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    I had to do a comic for my English class, and as I used Ness, I decided to post here. I made it in Paint. None of the images are mine.(except the ones in page 7 and 11, I edited those) Credit to the original artists.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    Mother 3 secrets for a first-time player to look out for?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    Hey guys! I'm helping my girlfriend play through Mother 3 for the first time, and she said she wants to make sure she sees as many Easter eggs/secrets as possible. I haven't played the game in about two years, so the only thing I could think of was the doorknob. Any input would be appreciated! :)

    submitted by /u/Yakobi0919
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment