• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 9, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Shit…

    EarthBound / MOTHER Shit…


    Shit…

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Allready made a post about pokey, so here’s picky as well.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    Paula (Image made by me)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    What is hanging from the burglin park condiment stall?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    This game just keeps getting better.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    Just got so Salsa's part, a MONKEY CHARACTER WHO HAS TO SAVE HIS GIRLFRIEND. If this isn't one of the best games ever made, I don't know what it is.

    submitted by /u/Sora2668
    [link] [comments]

    The Big Reveal We've All Been Waiting For....

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    HELP I MADE A TERRIBLE JOKE

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Earthbound 3 drawings, today I decided to draw the main character's adult brother Reuben. He is not one of the main four party members, but he will only join your party at certain points around tbe beginning, and maybe have his own chapter later on

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    No one had uploaded this track so I decided to do it myself, left it completely unedited.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    Just a Quick Silly Doodle of my Favorite Dorks

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    “Deleted” Nintendo floppy recovered 26 years later, full of Earthbound secrets

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:33 PM PDT

    Ness = Stubby Legs. My 3-year-old = Stubby Arms.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    thought you guys would like my recent cover of "A Letter to you, Honey" from Mother 3!

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Earthbound 3, some drawings of the main character's little sister Felipa, who will be one of the main party 4 members.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    Daily Reminder to Stan Pig-Z

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    How big is the difficulty gab between EB and EB:B?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    I'm close to finishing Earthbound Beginnings(About to enter Mt. Itoi, to be precise) and, of course, I'm planning on playing Earthbound once I finish it. I've barely played Earthbound(The farthest I've gotten is the Captain Strong battle in Onett), but I do think the start was kinda rough, because I needed to do a lot of grinding for the Franky and Sanctuary Guardian. Earthbound Beginnings rarely required me to grind, since I was so overwhelmed with enemies all the time, so I always had a lot of money and exp. From what I can remember from Earthbound, grinding was more tedious and less quick, since random encounters are more rare(there are technically no random encounters in EB, but you get what I mean).

    TLDR: Earthbound Beginnings feels very easygoing for me(With exceptions) and I'm scared Earthbound may not be like this because I need to grind every once in a while.

    Does Earthbound require you to grind for long sessions after Onett? If so, does the pacing get completely halted because of it? Just how tedious are they?

    How hard are the hardest parts in Earthbound when compared to Earthbound Beginnings(Many people complain about Duncan's Lab in EB:B, but I honestly found it ok, despite how labyrinthian it was)?

    TLDR No. 2: How grindy is Earthbound?

    Thanks in advance to any help

    submitted by /u/Snoo_1567
    [link] [comments]

    I am about to describe the first time Voldemort died in earthbound terms

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    Voldermort tried PSI Avada kedavra!

    Harry's LOVE reflected the attack!

    Voldermort took mortal damage!

    (love is the Franklin badge)

    submitted by /u/Broad_Appearance6896
    [link] [comments]

    [All credit goes to the original poster] Jeff trying to "use PSI" be like:

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    Ok can we talk about this for a second

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    can we mention how they made a song that, just to make it harder to combo, they INVENTED A WHOLE FUCKING NEW time signature and made the song erratic just to make it harder to combo

    for a song that plays once throughout the entire game

    submitted by /u/Broad_Appearance6896
    [link] [comments]

    What do I do in thanksgiving

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    I just unlocked Ana, and finally got to thanksgiving. What do I do now, because I don't remember what the person who told me to go to thanksgiving told me what to do there?

    submitted by /u/imortal_biscut
    [link] [comments]

    A question about the Mother1+2 fan translation

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    I don't know if this is the right sub to ask, but how come in the English translation, many dialogue sequence such as saving or battling is all jumbled with jibberish and random symbols? I just got it on a cartridge, and wanted to know if I could fix it.

    submitted by /u/Jash0822
    [link] [comments]

    I made a digital art piece with the Earthbound theme and characters, hope you guys like it

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    Having trouble with a boss fight in Mother 3

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    So currently I'm in Chapter 7 in the volcano. My characters are all in the high-to mid 30s, with Duster being the lowest at 34 and Boney being the highest at 39. This is my first playthrough. I'm fighting New Fassad, and I'm finding him to be decently challenging but not too tough. The problem I'm having is the road leading up to the boss. It's swarming with enemies that more or less drain my party members so we're not as strong going into the big fight. I'd rather not eat up healing items or PSI. I know about buffing and debugging Fassad just like the other bosses, which has been pretty damn helpful. What do you think is my best course of action?

    submitted by /u/Sullyhogs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment