• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 20, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER It arrived 🗿

    EarthBound / MOTHER It arrived ��


    It arrived ��

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    lucas with le sunflower :D

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Some Paula art

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    Kumatora

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    Please take a moment to consider joining our forum.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 05:44 AM PDT

    Monastery in Greece reminds me of Dalaam

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    I drew Lucas for my storyboard I’m making

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    Masked Man Fired An Intense Ligthning Bolt

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    I was lucky enough to meet itoi at a french convention in 2018 and got him to sign my super famicom, I don't plan on selling it but how much would that go for online ? Just curious (my sfc is modded so it can switch between pal and ntsc btw, it would probably lower it's worth right ?)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    Just started playing EarthBound on my SNES Classic, have some questions

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    Hello. Sorry if these are stupid questions, but I just started EarthBound and I want to confirm some things before I continue.

    1. Is the game always this hard, or am I missing something? I feel like a wuss asking this, but I got my ass handed to me by a lot of enemies, until I got the Mr. Baseball Cap (using the internet, I wouldn't have found it myself). Even still, it's still a gamble on whether I die in battle or not. Further, I get to Frank and he's impossible. He uses 1-2 moves and I'm out. I assume I'm just at a low level, though (I forget the exact number)

    2. On a related note, should I use the guide? Like I mentioned, I used it to find the Mr. Baseball Cap, and I'd much rather find secrets with the guide (as opposed to grinding) in order to win harder battles.

    3. Is the hotel the best place to heal? That's the only place I can find that heals everything but it costs a lot. Is there a better way?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Strawberries706
    [link] [comments]

    I BEAT STEEL MECHORILLA RIGHT BEFORE MY HEALTH HIT 0 GG!!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    Guess this is it for EarthBound Beginnings

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment