• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 24, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER This got me in the feels

    EarthBound / MOTHER This got me in the feels


    This got me in the feels

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    Yeah, "for some reason"

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    Ness and Paula

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    Is it me or does Porky have so much atmosphere in his character design?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    I love how his mouth is wide open, his pig like nose, how his hair covers his eyes, it just creates an image of a lost child

    submitted by /u/SubstanceFlashy9734
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] Fun with Sharkpedo

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    Extracted samples from the sound effect "Now, Let's Go!"

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    Earthbound/Mother 2: Are Long Battles Normal?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    I recently started playing Earthbound for the first time and I have had so many battles tale forever because my attacks keep missing. I just got Paula, but before that I had encounters that would go 15 rounds before I got a single hit on an enemy. Just curious if this is normal or if I'm having exceedingly bad luck.

    submitted by /u/0_haimark
    [link] [comments]

    Department store

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Just got to the department store and I am struggling like fuck any tips on where to get some good items to help me ?

    submitted by /u/kittygotwet360
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anything wrong with playing Mother 3 before Earthbound?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    I'd say I'm a little over the halfway point of Mother 3 and I hear people say that the game is more enjoyable if you play Earthbound (which I do have) first. The thing is that I'm considering stopping where I am at in M3's story and going to play all of Earthbound, but I'm kind of too invested in M3's story to stop. I just want know if anything is ruined if I just stick to M3 and then go play Earthbound after I'm done with the game.

    submitted by /u/UglySquidFace
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reason many fans downplay Mother 3's humor?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 10:43 PM PDT

    Reading various posts about Mother 3 online I get the impression that it's a tragedy and... that's it. And while I find the first three chapters comparatively unfunny for the most part, once chapter 4 hits I feel the game has this really compelling sense of comedy running throughout it, and the story handles so many more tones than just "sad and tragic."

    There are hilarious comedic moments like the toilet dungeon and Negative Man, removing water from the lake, Mr. Saturn, etc. Even if there aren't actual jokes with set ups and punchlines, the game keeps mixing tones and ideas in weird ways that has an underlying comedic energy.

    So I'm kind of curious why this side of the game is often downplayed. When I first started the game I thought it would be mostly depressing with maybe one or two jokes interspersed throughout. Really, humor is a core part of Mother 3's appeal, I'd say.

    submitted by /u/Super_Mecha_Tofu
    [link] [comments]

    Update on my latest and what I believe to be my greatest Earthbound inspired character yet, Samba Man! I’m posting this out of boredom, I have nothing better to do right now...

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    My 3 year old memorized the "Eight Melodies" lullaby

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment