• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 7, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Tonda Gossa!

    EarthBound / MOTHER Tonda Gossa!


    Tonda Gossa!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    My interpretation of Ana

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    A good use for my Earthbound figures!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    picky

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Why EarthBound’s Flavor Text Tastes So Good

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Playing Mother 2 Deluxe. Poor Jeff got splinched!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    A rockin' cover of "Bon Voyage, Amigo" from Mother 3

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Couldn't make perfect transition but I thought these two sounded familiar. Both are recovery areas... coincidence?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 11:34 PM PDT

    Spookane Encyclopedia Mother Image Origins

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    https://twitter.com/CommanderProton/status/1412827632127860737

    I made an interesting discovery while lounging around the internet. On a whim, I decided to google search the image used for Spookane in Encyclopedia Mother.

    To my surprise, I actually got a decent result. It appears to be an image of the Main Street area in Bisbee, Arizona! In this tweet, you can see the Spookane image and the stock image of Bisbee.

    I don't think this is documented anywhere as of writing this post.

    EDIT: In the replies for that tweet, I also noted the image used for Merrysville appears to be a building from the University of Southern California, while the Youngtown image might be Mt. Rainer, but I'm not 100% certain on the similarity, but that's what image search came up with.

    submitted by /u/SuperLuigi128
    [link] [comments]

    Remind me: What was the point of Ness collecting the Melodies?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 01:08 AM PDT

    Especially when it's Paula's job to defeat Giygas (yes I know that's only half true but she technically enabled Giygas's defeat by her prayers so...)?

    TBH I'm not sure Ness even needed the power boost from Magicant when you hardly end up using it. Not trying to come off as whiny but I still find it weird you have to collect the Melodies when you already have your win condition with Paula.

    Wouldn't be surprised if it was because the devs needed something to pad out the playtime.

    submitted by /u/DukeSR8
    [link] [comments]

    A spoiler of the ending was revealed in a chapter 3 song????

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    Listen to this: Chapter 3 song

    Does it sound familiar?????

    Yes! If you slow it down to 0,5x it kinda sounds like the magypsy theme.

    The spoiler i was talking about was Fassad being the 7th Magypsy

    Since this is Fassad's theme.

    submitted by /u/JevilDeltarune2000
    [link] [comments]

    Mother Merchandise

    Posted: 06 Jul 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    I just bought a Mr. Saturn plush from 1101.com and I live in the U.S. Does anyone have any estimates on how long it takes to ship? It said 1-3 business days but that can't be true considering it ships from Japan.

    submitted by /u/baselayer222
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment