• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 25, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER My custom hand painted Earthbound Tamagotchi

    EarthBound / MOTHER My custom hand painted Earthbound Tamagotchi


    My custom hand painted Earthbound Tamagotchi

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 03:44 AM PST

    I made an apple kid skin for ness!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:11 AM PST

    An awesome find at my favorite retro store. It even has all of the scratch and sniff stickers with it. And surprisingly they still work

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:22 PM PST

    Finnaly its done, and I'm probably doing another one. That was fun

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:17 PM PST

    I Redrew Some Mother 1 Enemies!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:40 AM PST

    I re-sprited Ramblin' Evil Mushroom

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:05 PM PST

    A little bit of appreciation

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:23 AM PST

    A drawing of Duster. Wish I knew how to draw hands.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:30 AM PST

    New Fan Incomoming (First Experience with Mother Series

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:19 PM PST

    All my life as a Nintendo fan, I've heard many great things about the Mother series but never played any of them. I just started with Mother/Ear thbound Beginnings using the English translation pack for Mother 1+2 for gba created by Tomato. I am at the point where you earn the final melody, and while it is an NES rpg, I've enjoyed my time with it despite some outdated or just plain annoying decisions, mainly the random encounter abundance and Lloyd and Ana starting a lv1(thank god Teddy was lv18 when he joined). Playing Undertale and already being a fan of that game and it's writing, it was very easy for me to g get invested in this world. This has been some of the best writing I've seen in any game, and I now understand what everyone is talking about when talking about this franchise, and why Itoi is as highly regarded as he is. I haven't beaten it yet, but I'm already looking forward to what comes next in Mother 2 and 3. I almost gave up on playing Mother and just went straight to Earthbound, but I'm glad I stuck with it.

    submitted by /u/LanTCM
    [link] [comments]

    I finally got my first 16 hit combo in Mother 3!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 11:12 AM PST

    I have been practicing a lot with the battle rhythms in the game and I finally got a 16 hit combo when fighting the Mecha Drago. It felt really nice to do that, because I struggle with tempo a lot.

    submitted by /u/amy4571
    [link] [comments]

    Got my first tattoo today. I think I might have to add the rest of the gang before long.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 06:27 PM PST

    TaneTane Island art I made yesterday!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:09 AM PST

    I know I'm kinda late to this but is it real??

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 03:24 AM PST

    I had a dream last night where a new earthbound game was announced

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:07 AM PST

    The game was a remake of Earthbound in the style of the new Link's Awakening remake. Everything was very cute and toylike. Although I got board game vibes from this dream. Fourside was the main thing in the "trailer". I think Earthbound (and the other mother games?) would be good for this type of remake.

    submitted by /u/BB5Bucks
    [link] [comments]

    My biggest gaming achievement so far!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 06:37 PM PST

    What are your fondest memories of Earthbound?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:06 AM PST

    First off, thank you to everyone who shared your memories this past weekend of DQ11! We are recording our next episode of RPG University, the RPG-focused podcast, tonight and would love your favorite moments and memories with Dragon Quest 8 now! Share your memories and talk about the great times you remember, and it could be included in the episode! Credit will be given :D

    submitted by /u/SolidSnake120
    [link] [comments]

    You Encounter . (Sprite Memory Corruption)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 05:17 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment