• Breaking News

    Monday, January 20, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Why we should still keep fighting for Mother 3

    EarthBound / MOTHER Why we should still keep fighting for Mother 3


    Why we should still keep fighting for Mother 3

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:21 PM PST

    The unofficial English translation of Mother 3 is amazing, it is translated in a amazing and faithful way, and the emulation is sufficient and reliable. But here's the thing, that's only really exclusive to us who speak English.

    ever since the English translation came out, we have turned our backs on the non-English speakers of our community. Though there are unofficial translations for other languages, they are hard to come by, very unfinished, or unreliable, coming from a not secure source. Making emulations for every language will be more of a hassle and a struggle than just getting Nintendo to do it. And what would happen if Nintendo took these emulations down? Now no one, can play this amazing game.

    As a community we shouldn't give up, things take time, fans from different communities have fought longer than us and have achieved their own gratification. We should be more vocal, and less afraid to express what we as fans want.

    There are topics of fear of censorship, but there are things in mother 3 that Aren't as controversial as topics found in modern Nintendo games.

    We just have to stay strong and keep a look out :)

    submitted by /u/PK_Fia
    [link] [comments]

    “Earthbound” by Sailor_Soffie in pen and ink

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:23 PM PST

    Playlist of Eathbound-esque Music

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:30 AM PST

    I finished Mother 3! In my opinion, the story is way better than Earthbound's

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 04:23 AM PST

    Onett from Earthbound

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:00 PM PST

    What to do when Escscargo express is full?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:25 AM PST

    I'm right now at Tenda village. (First time playing, blind) I really need to make some item changes (especially getting rid of expensive equipable items I don't want to throw, and more) but all my storage in escargo express is full.

    I'm stuck with my current items and I can't even get rid of stupid stuff I put in escargo (I didn't know there's a limit on that...) So it's really hard to continue. What should I do to progress?

    submitted by /u/Sushapel4242
    [link] [comments]

    So I just beat Mother 1. I bet you know what this is about. (end screen)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:53 PM PST

    As any normal Mother fan, I have questions about the end screen. But, I came up with possible fanon to explain this, even when it probably as just a scrapped idea for a sequel. But I have a theory.

    Could it be possible that this call is taking place 10 years later, from Ness's dad?

    I'm betting that other people have come up with this theory. I can kinda explain it, even though there's no 'evidence,' per se. Just kinda justifying the sort of red herring ending we got.

    Ness's father might know about Ness's journey, because he says he's 'the father of a hero.' (This probably doesn't mean anything, though.)

    The 'something new' that came up could either be Giygas' invasion, or the fact that the Minch family loaned him shitloads of cash, and Ness can use it freely when he defeats enemies.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Madface7
    [link] [comments]

    p0rk p0rk p0rk p0rk

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 12:58 AM PST

    Does anyone have the FULL stream of Camp Fangamer 2015?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 11:00 PM PST

    Not sure how relevant to Earthbound this is but I remember watching it long ago and now I can't find it anywhere. :( Would love to see it again. Does anyone have some kind of archive or download of it?

    submitted by /u/TheDocEvazan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment