• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 19, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER The gaming subreddit doesn’t understand the Earthbound reference :(

    EarthBound / MOTHER The gaming subreddit doesn’t understand the Earthbound reference :(


    The gaming subreddit doesn’t understand the Earthbound reference :(

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    I have played this game continuously for 26 years…and last night, I finally got this stupid joke. I’m not a smart man.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    Earthbound 3 drawings, Today I designed a logo for the game

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    This sounds like a piece of Earthbound music

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    I got bored and sprited the N64 Pigmasks

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    (This is an earthbound reference)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    True Love

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    Battle with a beatboxing enemy.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Just drew this for Father’s Day. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    A (short) video about my favorite games best scene, feedback very appreciated

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    Earthbound meme u/KaleBennett

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    A full band cover of "Mind of a Thief" from Mother 3

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Ain't nothing

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    Goddess ribbon

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    Been trying for days and I need some ideas fact checked. Do they only drop when fighting a lone star man? Do they drop when fighting multiple enemies? Can you keep restarting the fight for a chance to drop on 3ds with load restore point? Does Paula have to equip the rabbit's foot?

    submitted by /u/DarthMalec
    [link] [comments]

    I was looking at MOTHER 2 to see if it gives a specific date (MOTHER does, and EARTH BOUND doesn't, so I was hoping it would be the same thing for EARTHBOUND) and I noticed some funny differences. I answered "おまかせでいい" for all of these, which is the equivalent of "Don't care".

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 04:35 AM PDT

    So, all of these are perfectly normal. They match up with the English names:

    Ness: ネス (Nesu)

    Paula: ポーラ (Poora)

    Jeff: ジェフ (Jefu)

    Poo: プー (Puu)

    Now, things get funky:

    King: チビ (Chibi)

    Steak: ハンバーグ (Hambaagu)

    Rockin': キアイ (Kiai)

    So, for the Steak, it is replaced with Hamburger, or rather, the other way around considering it was in JP first. Who we know as King was actually named Chibi. For Rockin', it is actually Kiai. For Chibi and Kiai, I think these are actually meant to be written in Hiragana. For Chibi, it translates to "Chibi", but if you use Hiragana, it means "little". For Kiai, using Katakana, you get "Key", but if you use Hiragana, you get "Spirit".

    submitted by /u/wsmj5
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you to Game Boy Fan Boy for the fan translated Mother 3

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:51 PM PDT

    Played until moon side, lost my save, started playing again, and lost my save again in happy happy villiage

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:50 AM PDT

    You know what maybe I shouldn't play this on my 3ds

    submitted by /u/PokeSang
    [link] [comments]

    So I just found a ness moveset idea while looking through my notebook

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    Does anybody want to see it, I actually kinda like the idea of it.

    submitted by /u/yourshort
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment