• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER I animated myself using the art style from Earthbound

    EarthBound / MOTHER I animated myself using the art style from Earthbound


    I animated myself using the art style from Earthbound

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:30 AM PST

    Honestly wish I could see their reactions but I had class...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:00 AM PST

    A quick coffee break. A digital drawing of NP&J in Saturn Valley. 2016, by me.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:20 PM PST

    Possible Earthbound 16:9 mod

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:25 AM PST

    Is there a mod that will turn Earthbound into a 16:9 resolution? I think it would be really cool to be able to see more of the world in a 16:9 aspect ratio.

    Edit: Side note, it would also make for great wallpaper opportunuties (tessie, sanctuaries, etc.)

    submitted by /u/thetruechefravioli
    [link] [comments]

    DRILL! Reconstructed Mole and Drillbur. Reconstructed Mole looks like a Potatoe in a mech.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:04 PM PST

    My Character in a Mother 3 style in Onett

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:43 PM PST

    It's not broken!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:12 PM PST

    (Earthbound) What level do I need to be?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:07 PM PST

    I never know this, unlike other rpgs, the enemies don't really have a level assigned to them, so while I have the official guide PDF file, I never know if I'm just too weak, or if the game is supposed to be this hard, for example, I was level 5 when I faced Frankie, he destroyed me, so I had to grind (a lot) to get lvl 8, when I learned PSI rockin alpha, but then the Big Ant seemed too easy (I was like 11 because I had to fight 5 slugs at a time each time, and the rats kept Smashing me and killing me) now I'm in the place where the territorial oaks are, and I get obliterated every time, I don't have enough items to heal me through the whole thing, I keep getting colds, burnt by the trees, and the ufos and the weird floating rocks are extremely fast, so I can't avoid them, I'm lvl. 15 by now, and I keep dying, and coming back, over and over again. Does anyone have a guide on the level I need to be at different locations? possibly without spoilers? I really love this game but I can't help but getting annoyed, not knowing what to expect next is fun, but not when you're afraid of getting too powerful, or when you have to walk through the same city dozens of times. help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/JavaTheWitch
    [link] [comments]

    Some games I would recommend after finishing the series.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:10 PM PST

    Madou monogatari/Puyo Puyo Box/Puyo Puyo chronicle (japan only, but there are mm fan translations). Pokemon (which you've probably played). Any Mario rpg (same as above). Megaman battle network/starforce (obscure title). Any final fantasy game (do I need to repeat myself). Golden sun (same as megaman). Breath of fire (stop making me repeat myself). Dragon quest (what did I say). Chrono trigger (...). Touhou fan RPGs (there's these games Called Touhou mother and it's sequel. Take a wild guess). That's all I got (sorry if this seemed rude BTW).

    submitted by /u/FurryMaster15
    [link] [comments]

    New Ness tattoo. Just wanted to show it off

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:02 PM PST

    Why do all menus become red-ish when a character dies/duamondizes?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:08 PM PST

    diamondizes*

    submitted by /u/DogTriangle
    [link] [comments]

    When you try to fight Franky at level 3

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:13 PM PST

    Ok so i'm done with Mother 1

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:26 PM PST

    I can say that earthbound is better than mother 1 overall but mother did have some moments that are better than earthbound Like when Ana and Ninten confessed to each other that they liked each other which was cute and when the whole group danced on stage which was fun Atleast in my opinion but they're both great don't get me wrong

    submitted by /u/lemoncookie12
    [link] [comments]

    What a dirty game

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment