• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 27, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER I got bored in class

    EarthBound / MOTHER I got bored in class


    I got bored in class

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:28 PM PST

    You know, adults are equally useless in both Onett and in South Park, so... (art by me)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:53 PM PST

    PK Rockin' Ω edit

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:57 PM PST

    Did this 3D models with a thingy called Dreams. (The way Ness looks is inspired by a fanart I saw once, can’t remember the name of the artist, sadly :c If you know about their art and who they are, please let me know)

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 04:03 PM PST

    Art requests

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:29 PM PST

    Send me some art requests and I'll draw and color them (be warned: my drawing's are not all that good but I still want to show them off on here, please do not be incredibly upset with me if I butcher your character you submitted, I'm sorry if I mess up your character, but please don't be too upset)

    I already have drawn and colored 3 characters, kumatora, Lucas and ness.

    You can also submit items and enemies.

    submitted by /u/yourshort
    [link] [comments]

    Masked mans iconic lightning attack for his neutral special. (with sound hopefully)

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 11:18 PM PST

    i was messing around in photoshop and made an hd mother 3 battle status template

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:05 PM PST

    drawing I did or earthbound game over

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:19 PM PST

    What really happened at the end of earthbound

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment