• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER 😥

    EarthBound / MOTHER ��


    ��

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    I have a question about the melodies

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    I was playing the game on my 3DS recently and was somewhat far into the game. I was in Saturn Valley when I realized I hadn't come across a melody in a while. I decided to look up the earlier locations and found out that there was one in Happy Happy Village that I missed. Is there any chances later where I will be able to go back and collect it?

    submitted by /u/CheesyCrackwhore
    [link] [comments]

    Giygas Fight Help

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Just got done with beating the Cave of The Past and now I'm in Giygas' lair. The only problem is: I'm down to Ness and Poo, who have both 7 PP. Paula and Jeff are dead. I've used up all my horns of life. It'll be impossible to beat Pokey, let alone Giygas. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/twenty_two_letter_
    [link] [comments]

    Does a hi-res version of the Mother 3 end logo exist?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    I did it, even if it was quite stressful, I DID IT. And is it normal that i'm stuck now? ��

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    I just started Earthbound.

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    I just began my playthrough of Earthbound and I was wondering if anyone had any advice for me. I'm also wondering how hard is Earthbound and how much grinding I will have to do for my characters to be properly leveled for battles.

    submitted by /u/SeanHannity2019
    [link] [comments]

    Not watching

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 03:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment