• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER a pretty rockin' ness cosplay

    EarthBound / MOTHER a pretty rockin' ness cosplay


    a pretty rockin' ness cosplay

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:14 PM PST

    It's my daily cover this year! I'm happy to be able to spend time with mother2 characters.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:07 PM PST

    just a cute ness animation i made in my spare time ._.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:39 PM PST

    I’m finally gonna start playing Earthbound

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:23 PM PST

    Should I name the main characters Ness, Paula, Jeff, and Poo? Or should I name them after people I know IRL?

    submitted by /u/Fatalious_Fire
    [link] [comments]

    Flying Man Tattoo

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:17 AM PST

    I really want to get a pixelated tattoo of Flying Man, but I can't seem to find any online. Drop some below??? Also, if you have any Earthbound related tattoos feel free to drop them below. Would love to see what everyone has.

    submitted by /u/cdorsey21
    [link] [comments]

    Cognitive Dissonance Paradox Ending Help

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:30 AM PST

    The Wiki really isn't helping me on this one, just what exactly do I need to do?

    All help appreciated

    submitted by /u/EssentialOilAndMemes
    [link] [comments]

    The (un)Masked Man

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:50 PM PST

    Help regarding Kraken screensaver

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:24 PM PST

    I just got a new laptop and made an attempt to download the Kraken Screensaver since I had it on my old laptop, but even after downloading the DirectX and .NET framework required to let it run, I get an error saying it can't create the "D3D device" and then the screensaver freezes. I understand it's an old program, but I just installed it on my old laptop without any issues two months ago. Has anyone else run into this issue and might know how to fix it? Both of my laptops run on Windows 10.

    EDIT: Newer laptop has a mousepad display that can act as a smaller, second monitor. The screensaver works just fine when I duplicate the desktop display, but not when the mousepad has its own display. I don't even need the screensaver to work on the mousepad display; does anyone know how I can work around that?

    submitted by /u/MrFizzik
    [link] [comments]

    Mother Things (re-upload)

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:31 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment