• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 3, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER I've always pondered how an earthbound remake would look in the style of links awakening. So I gave it a shot on dreams.

    EarthBound / MOTHER I've always pondered how an earthbound remake would look in the style of links awakening. So I gave it a shot on dreams.


    I've always pondered how an earthbound remake would look in the style of links awakening. So I gave it a shot on dreams.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 06:13 AM PST

    !!! Game is rune factory 4 special for the switch. Love seeing references to earthbound in other games!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:07 PM PST

    Kumatora practice doodles

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:21 AM PST

    Is it just me or does Probot (2004)'s album cover look familiar?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Fun fact the Mr. Batty theme has a familiar sounding to the batman theme

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:35 PM PST

    PK Starstorm Ω edit

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:37 PM PST

    My band just put out a song that heavily uses the Earthbound sound font, so if you want a listen to something Mother-esque, take a look!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:55 AM PST

    A little too small for the frame, but I love my new poster!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:39 PM PST

    Selling NTSC Earthbound cheap SNES with PAL Convertor

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 01:24 PM PST

    Today, something awesome happened.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:44 PM PST

    I was at the bar doing trivia, and one of the questions was about video games. I was sipping water when...

    "Known as Mother 2 in Japan"

    I immediately put down my glass and exchanged a knowing look with my buddy across the table, who has watched a play through on YouTube.

    "Which RPG for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System features a protagonist named Ness, who has become popular in the fighting game Super Smash Bros?"

    My best trivia moment

    submitted by /u/SgtShickamabob
    [link] [comments]

    KumaTyler

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:46 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment