• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER As an addition to my previous post with Ninten, Ness, and Lucas in ACNH, I present to you... Claus.

    EarthBound / MOTHER As an addition to my previous post with Ninten, Ness, and Lucas in ACNH, I present to you... Claus.


    As an addition to my previous post with Ninten, Ness, and Lucas in ACNH, I present to you... Claus.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    been inactive for 10months but imback

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    I drew Lucas with a combination of his outfit in Mother 3 and the Earthbound 64 beta.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    My version of Ninten

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Does anyone have any hi res Earthbound gameplay I can use for my upcoming video on the MOTHER 2 Soundtrack?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I'm Pad Chennington , a YouTuber who explores music and I am currently working on a video diving into the history and creation of the MOTHER 2 Soundtrack. My video will feature a lot of footage of the Mother 2 soundtrack I have on vinyl that I filmed before hand, however I would also love to include footage from the game to break the video up and keep it flowing.

    I wanted to see if anyone can provide me with some hi res game gameplay footage of Earthbound with different levels and gameplay, just a nice variety that I could use in the video as I narrate. There's a little intro section before the video gets going that shouts out the MOTHER / Earthbound Discord server as well as motherforever.net so I will definitely include your name in there as well!

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/Pad-Chennington
    [link] [comments]

    I’m a little late, but happy 14th anniversary to Mother 3!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    [OC] Here's my remix of "A Railway In Our Village!"

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Could Giygas have survived his encounter with ness? and what happened to giygas's army at the end of the game?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    I personally belive giygas may have survived or was reincarntated i mean i dont like the idea hes dead i dont care what demon you are or even the devil himself prayer can possibly hurt a demon or evil creature but cannot kill it anyway what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Porkytheking4555
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment