• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER MOTHER 2 Logo inspired by The Yellow Submarine Beatles movie 1968

    EarthBound / MOTHER MOTHER 2 Logo inspired by The Yellow Submarine Beatles movie 1968


    MOTHER 2 Logo inspired by The Yellow Submarine Beatles movie 1968

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Earlier this year i made these huge tributes to EartBound and Mother 3 and today i thought "Hey! I should share these!"

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Hey im new here but i really love this franchise, ive had mother 3 since last year but decided to pick it up again. Just thought it was funny i beat it on it's anniversary.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Curing homesickness

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Homesickness can be cured by using the Instant Revitalizing Device. I never knew about this, so I added it to the wiki. Is this well-known and just not documented?

    submitted by /u/MarioNintendo64
    [link] [comments]

    Whis me luck this is my first run through.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Reminds me of the giygas battle

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Relaxing 8 Melodies Remix

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Am I overleveled

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Playing Mother 2, I'm at the Gold Mine and Paula just oneshot a Guardian Digger with PK Freeze gamma.

    Ness is level 34, Paula is level 31 and Jeff is level 30.

    submitted by /u/ButzK
    [link] [comments]

    Roads n' shit

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Hey, im new here and have been playing animal crossing new horizons. I believe you need a qr code to make roads. I was wondering if anyone has the code for Earthbound roads like from the towns.

    submitted by /u/Thebiggestg3y
    [link] [comments]

    Feeling like being in the Absolute Safe Capsule.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    Thanks Covid!

    submitted by /u/nilsmoody
    [link] [comments]

    I think I’m fucked

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    So I used the bucket brothers to drain the pond in mother 3 chapter 7, it didn't work so I chose load on my emulator. What I didn't know is that it would send me back to the Jealous Bass boss fight; I loaded an old save state. I know I'm an idiot, but I heard there's a way to access .sav files that had my old saves from chapter 7. If anybody knows about that I'd love to know. I hope I don't have to redo 8 hours of gameplay.

    submitted by /u/Space_Pretzel
    [link] [comments]

    How many time have you guys played through the games?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    I'm considering playing the games through a third time but I'm afraid I'll spoil the experience. The second time playing through the games felt necessary.

    submitted by /u/TACHANKA307
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment