• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER This isn't a coronavirus reference, but it is worse.

    EarthBound / MOTHER This isn't a coronavirus reference, but it is worse.


    This isn't a coronavirus reference, but it is worse.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Fuzzy pickles!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Fuel mother 3 but with something cool and familiar on his head

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    My #SixFanarts

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    I tried drawing Mother 3 Porky

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    I drew Ness today but it isn't very good (I had to put the art flair but it isn't good enough to be considered art-)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Mother 3 on GBA virtual console on 3ds

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    What do you call Ness' neighbor?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    How should I play earthbound?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    I've recently discovered the mother series and, after a bit of research, decided I want to play earthbound first. I'm not sure what the best way to do this is. I've never emulated a game before but I could do that. I also own a 3ds if that version is any good.

    submitted by /u/Lhitam
    [link] [comments]

    M3 Chapter 4 Problem

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Hi. I'm currently at chapter 4 and I know that I need to go into the train tunnel, the guy that wants to stop me shows up and gives me the underground card. I went into the tunnel so many times and he didn't give me anything. What's the problem?

    submitted by /u/D3SP3R4T3
    [link] [comments]

    OOOOOOO Boy! almost at the end.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    So I got the meteor piece for Dr. Andounuts and I want to be prepared for this an I know I cant go back so is there any level requirement and items I should have before I begin

    (And yes I know that the phase distorter machine can heal and save 4 me)

    submitted by /u/Wibblywobollywee
    [link] [comments]

    I designed these Starman holo stickers! Really proud of how they turned out

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Kumatora does not learn PK Thunder.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    Hi. I've just started to play M3. I'm at the end of chapter 3 and I need to fight the Pork Tank. I've read that you should use PK Thunder against it. My Kumatora is level 13 which means, she should already have the ability. Did I do something wrong?

    submitted by /u/D3SP3R4T3
    [link] [comments]

    Why hasn’t Nintendo put the first two earthbound/mother games on the online service?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Earthbound beginnings and earthbound would be great additions to both the nes and snes library on Nintendo switch online. Why haven't they added them to the service?

    submitted by /u/Lucasvivor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment