• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 29, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Oh god

    EarthBound / MOTHER Oh god


    Oh god

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    PKFIRE!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    I built the Spiteful Crow out of Lego!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Terry, Ness, and Pokemon Trainer

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    WHEN NINTENDO? WHENNN!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Cursed Paula

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    I made a Mother 3 Frisk a while ago, and replaying UT today reminded me of it

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    I’ve peaked

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Mother 3: Nowhere Islands theory

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    I just realized something very interesting about the Nowhere Islands in Mother 3 that should've been considered. It's about the "Dragon" under the island and the 7 Needles. I got this while watching a movie with a lot of scientific basis in it, and they even called the main "character" for the plot a dragon, at least IIRC.

    My theory is this: what if the "dragon" under the island isn't a literal dragon, but instead, it was used to describe a caldera capable of supervolcanic eruptions? What if the 7 Needles were put there by the magyspys to keep it from erupting? It all makes sense and comes together if you think of it that way instead of a literal dragon we never actually see, and at least to me, it's just as fantastic as a giant dragon, perhaps even more.

    submitted by /u/sorcerer666
    [link] [comments]

    Made a new phone case to go better with my outfit

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Sword of Kings on first SS encounter

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    First time playing thru EB and I got the sok from the first super starman you encounter to the right. No grinding. Really didn't expect that after all I read beforehand. I wonder what makes it appear or if it's truly random

    submitted by /u/Somewheretoo
    [link] [comments]

    The Journey of Earthbound

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Up until a week or so I never played Earthbound or Mother 3. A couple of my friends played both and it had gotten me curious so I decided to play and stream Earthbound with them on Discord. What I found was a game with great humor, unique dialogue, enemies, mechanics, music, style, and characters. Though not perfect here and there with some stressful times in combat. However this was a game I enjoyed so much. I'm so glad to play and experience the classic that it was and still is to this day with my friends. I look forward to playing Mother 3 soon and see what it brings to the table.

    submitted by /u/ChaosControllerDX
    [link] [comments]

    When to play Cognitive Dissonance (Or to play at all)

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    It's my first time playing Earthbound (what an amazing game btw) and I've finished Mother 1.

    I heard a lot of good things about Cognitive Dissonance and I wanted to give it a try, but I don't know if I need (or should) play mother 3 first.

    submitted by /u/Virdi-22
    [link] [comments]

    Started learning Photoshop today. Figured I’d make my first shop Earthbound related.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Earthbound and Mother 3 captured the weird/sad elements of adulthood under the guise of a kids game.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    I want to discuss this with someone. I've been a fan of the mother series since 12 years old and it feels like it gets more applicable to the weird aspects of life as I get older. So much of it just feels like a parody but it's a tastefully done parody.

    submitted by /u/SeveralExcuses
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone make me a custom earthbound ds lite shell & buttons

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    I'm willing to pay full price for it. my rose gold is getting kinda boring.

    submitted by /u/1mike_oxlong1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment