• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 28, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Ness’s Mom shows the gang the baby pictures

    EarthBound / MOTHER Ness’s Mom shows the gang the baby pictures


    Ness’s Mom shows the gang the baby pictures

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    To be fair, I tried hard to make this

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Tonda Gossa

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    This is the greatest meme I’ve ever made

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Drew Porky

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    I have gotten back into pixel art due to the lockdown. Advice is welcome

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    a W.I.P piece of art

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Kay-O Mr Saturn!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Finished art, ONETT!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Is Ness Human?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Is Ness human? I'm asking because I heard some crazy $h1t about him lately for starters I heard that Ness looks like Ninten because Gigyas turned into somebody that looks like the person that defeated him which at that time is Ninten and that's why they (Ness and Ninten) look similar and also you can see Ness in the devil machine but Ness is a robot at that point. Can someone please explain or have the answer and is this correct. I'm confused af.

    submitted by /u/dhhzshh-Ed
    [link] [comments]

    He looked so adorable in that dress I just had to sketch him!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Favorite "Learn PSI" Method?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    What is your prefered method of characters learning PSI techniques?

    M1/EBB - Character has a chance of learning technique randomly after a battle once they reach the necessary level

    M2/EB - Character immediately learns technique once they reach the necessary level

    M3 - Character learns technique through a fever once they reach the necessary level

    I prefer M3, then EBB and EB in that order.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ToddM95
    [link] [comments]

    Pollyanna (synth cover)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    So close >~<

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    My first draw(I know I draw bad, don't be rude guys xd)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    I made a video of Lucas's classic mode

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    This Fandom Will Face a Challenge

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    The beginning of the end has commenced. Nintendo will be shutting down the ability to redeem codes for the Wii U & 3DS eShop in Latin America & the Caribbean. This signifies that this will be the beginning of the shut down of the eShop, the Virtual Console, and something personal to us. If this gets shut down, we will regress to the age of the mid 2000's, Where EarthBound Beginnings & Earthbound, will no longer be as widely available as it used to be. 2/3 of the series will become lost in localization again, and unless you get a SNES classic, then EarthBound will become more hard to come by. We can't let this happen yet again! We need to make it heard that we will not let go of this, all though we don't have the full trilogy in our possession, we cannot loose all progress that has been achieved. We need to be more vocal now more then ever! Make it be known that we still want these games to be available to us! Make it be known that we need something physical to hold onto! Or else if we just get it digital once again on switch, it will eventually go away as well!

    submitted by /u/PK_Fia
    [link] [comments]

    Something very weird in Earthbound

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    I was messing around with the debug menu in Earthbound and when I only had Paula and a Teddy Bear in my party and I was fighting the Electro Specter, it used PSI Thunder β, which hit one party member, and it was reflected by the Franklin Badge. But then, it hit Paula normally. I checked, and I didn't have the Franklin Badge in Paula's inventory. I think it was in Ness's. Did I somehow give the Teddy Bear the Franklin Badge with weird debug menu shenanigans?

    Edit: I checked on an earlier save state, and the Franklin Badge was in Ness's inventory.

    double edit: due to more debug shenanigans, 2 more franklin badges were also in Poo and Jeff's inventories. Is it possible that the Teddy Bear reads the inventory of the next party member in data and uses their inventory? This may be able to be tested by having the Franklin Badge in Paula's inventory when she gets kidnapped and getting a Teddy Bear shocked by lightning during that time. I don't know why the Teddy Bear would need an inventory, but it is technically a party member. If this is true, then the Flying Men, Pokey, Picky, and King could all have invisible inventories too.

    submitted by /u/MarioNintendo64
    [link] [comments]

    I made a short beat using only Earthbound sounds! I had the idea for a while, but EB is one of my favorite old games and I thought ya'll would appreciate it!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    [OC] "Charlie Brown and His All-Stars" by Vince Guaraldi on EBMused

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment