• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Pollyanna book page scan

    EarthBound / MOTHER Pollyanna book page scan


    Pollyanna book page scan

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Drew this as a gift for my mum, who played Mother 2 on the Super Famicom when my older sister was a baby :)

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    I made some Mr. Saturns out of clay

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    My husband got this for me as an early anniversary gift!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    (OC) pk starstorm

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    I can't order the Pollyanna comic on amazon can't ship to the US any info on this?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    I can't order the Pollyanna comic on amazon because it says it can't ship to my address (i live in the united states, east coast) and i don't feel like paying 25 bucks for shipping on hobonichi the shipping costs more than the book itself ! Does anyone know if this is covid related or maybe due to it being out yet or what ? I was planning to purchase on Amazon. Thanks in advance :)

    Japanese amazon link

    submitted by /u/there_NOW
    [link] [comments]

    Earthbound Ness

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    What is Your Favorite Character for every Mother game + Favorite overall character and why?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Mother 1:

    I'm gonna go with Teddy because he has high attack power and he's cool... I think.

    Mother 2:

    My favorite has to be Jeff because he can tell you your opponent's weaknesses, and he has a lot of cool gadgets that don't require PSI, as well as the fact that he can make his own weapons.

    Mother 3:

    Definitely Duster. He plays my favorite intrument, has high health, speed, and attack power (despite the fact that he kicks with his bad leg), He can attack your opponents or turn them around before the fight even starts, his thief tools really come in handy (especially the smoke bomb), and he acts pretty selfless in the game.

    Overall Favorite: Duster

    submitted by /u/ejomon
    [link] [comments]

    After a week of hunting, the Gods finally graced me with their presence. ��️

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    wait... does the guy who gives you the big bag in magicant use all the money from your account?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    I’m thinking about getting the Mother 3 fan translation Gameboy Advance cartridge. Should I get it?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Also I haven't played Mother 3 yet, so please no spoilers.

    submitted by /u/Vailthegamer
    [link] [comments]

    If Ninten ever became a fighter In smash what do you think would be his final smash?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Who is the Strongest Mother 3 Character?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Put your arguments in the comments. Also, when I say strongest, I mean the most useful in battles.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ejomon
    [link] [comments]

    “Take a melody, simple as can be...” a Mother / Earthbound Beginnings fanart. ❤️

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    I made a mashup of Earthbound and Gorillaz

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    Naming my soon-to-be born son after Lucas from Mother 3 (My daughter is named after Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy). Got this tattoo today resembling the end logo of the game, signifying purity and restoration.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    what do you recommend for me to drop in exchange for bread? I'm in the zoo manager's office. Also not sure what flair this goes under so

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    Pollyanna (I Believe in You) on solo guitar

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    After 25 years I’ve finally gotten the Sword of Kings!!!!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Where Is paula?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    After she gets kidnapped by the dept store spook In fourside, the spook says she's In the monotoli building but I can't seem to find her

    submitted by /u/zanyboi2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment