• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 17, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER the coolest girl

    EarthBound / MOTHER the coolest girl


    the coolest girl

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Arrived!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Earthbound themed Art of SrFoo

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    Earthbound Ness

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    hmm

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    How do you like my Earthbound animation? It was made on Flipnote Studio on NDSI. I’m not that good at art, so go easy on me.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    I'm working on a Mother inspired RPG and its demo is in the Steam Summer festival!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Hi there!

    The game revolves around a young boy and his friends and family. All of whom get tangled into the devious plot of an incompetent cult and an ancient spirit. When the young boy's family becomes threatened he sets out to stop them (even if he's still half asleep...).

    There's a demo of the game out for the duration of the summer festival! (June 16- June 22nd 10am PDT) If you're interested you can find a link Here!

    If you like it and/or have some feedback I'd love to hear it.

    submitted by /u/RosstheBoss0
    [link] [comments]

    I covered Fourside from EB in a Rock/Metal style, for my groups' new Mother-themed album! Thought you all might enjoy it

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    It's okay to play Mother 3 without playing Earthbound beginnings?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    I recently finished Earthbound and I want to play Mother 3 but I haven't played Earthbound Beginnings yet. If I play Mother 3 before playing Earthbound beginnings will I miss something about the plot?

    submitted by /u/Jaegeeer_
    [link] [comments]

    I'm confused. How is the Mother 1+2 translation shown in the Mother Direct different from the already existing Mother 1+2 translation that came out in 2011?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Pollyanna: where to buy?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    So I'm trying to buy Pollyanna and I want to make sure I have the right site; I cannot speak or read any JP at any real level. I've only got access to mobile, and the site doesn't offer translation.

    submitted by /u/Sunscape07
    [link] [comments]

    New Pork City as a Deathmatch Stage

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Have you completed all the Mother Games?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    EB64 New Footage Found!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Dimensions for Earthbound sprites?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    Hello everyone !

    I've been recently introduced to this game, and I am in love with the game's artstyle. I want to replicate the style for a couple of my drawings. It would be a great start if I could know the dimensions of the Earthbound sprites so I could have a great start. I'm assuming that it's 32x32, but if someone could confirm that for me, it'd be great.

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/UnitedHanatechu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment