• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Don’t get me wrong, it still slaps

    EarthBound / MOTHER Don’t get me wrong, it still slaps


    Don’t get me wrong, it still slaps

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Trump is Porky confirmed

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Happy Birthday, Earthbound.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    I made it to Fourside early by doing the skip sandwich glitch in Twoson

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    The cube

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    YOOOOOO MY POLLYANNA COMIC ARRIVED TODAY!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    These two beauties arrived today! Just in time for Mother 2‘s anniversary...

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    The Ultimate Poll! Who’s your favorite party member in Earthbound or Mother 3?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Can someone PLEASE explain to me who that was!?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    I've finally had the chance to play Mother 2 (Earthbound) again for the first time in many many years to celebrate its 26th anniversary! Beautiful timeless masterpiece in my opinion. I think I will never get tired of this gorgeous game and how it just made a huge impact in my childhood and gave me so much imagination! I just have one question, "I miss you"... who was that? 😭

    Ppl have always been telling me that it's Itoi's voice, some say it was Iwata, others even say it's actually Ness's own father in-game! There are just so many answers and I can't figure out who was it in the ending credits of Smiles and Tears (one of my all-time favorite tracks from the series) I cry every time when I hear that guy's soft, low-pitched voice for some strange reason it makes me sad and I don't even know who it is yet 😂😭 I'm THAT weird.

    So who was it? Honest and real answers please. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/SorasPrecious
    [link] [comments]

    How does the Casey Bat really work?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    On the Earthbound wiki, it says that the Casey Bat normally has a paltry 25% to hit, but that this number increases as party members die and when fighting a much stronger opponent. In my testing so far, I'm finding that with Ness alone and 3 dead party members, the bat is still hitting only about 25% of the time, except for certain fights. Sometimes, it seems like the accuracy increases, although this could also just be RNG being nice. So what gives? Is there any evidence to show how the Casey Bat's accuracy work, or is it really just 25% all the time with no way to improve it?

    submitted by /u/RetroBeany
    [link] [comments]

    the sequel, the electric boogaloo of Ness Adventure DX is here, i'll gurantee you'll enjoy this

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    I bet a lot of people have already listened to this, but I think that more people should check out Motherlode by the Super Soul Bros. It's a collection of amazing covers from throughout the Mother series (Mostly Earthbound)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Is there a maximum number of enemies in Earthbound Beginnigs that I can defeat in one location!?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    I'm afraid I might overdo it and gain too much experience...

    submitted by /u/Stepan_Here
    [link] [comments]

    I drew my cat and me in the style of Mother clay figures

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    26 years later and we still don’t know who’s voice was the “I miss you” �� Happiest anniversary to one of the most beloved childhood memories! thank you Sir Ito!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    Any playlist on Spotify that has Earthbough music?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    How would I make a legit cartridge do the anti piracy measures?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    I want to play the anti piracy version but my cartridge is a legit cartridge and I can't find out how to trick my snes

    submitted by /u/jaredohseJ232
    [link] [comments]

    Hey! Earthbound has an anniversary! Here’s to 26 years of beautiful, quirky, heartwarming adventure ��

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Happy Anniversary, Mother 2!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Any good mother can games?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Just finished mother three and want a little more, I know toby made a rom hack that was stupidly edgy and all check that out, is there anything else.

    submitted by /u/hyperl0ck0
    [link] [comments]

    Shigesato Itoi with a cigarette is the hottest and sexiest thing I’ve seen today. Attack me Itoi-san! Lucky cigarette

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    Mother, Mother 2 (Earthbound) or Mother 3? Which one is your all-time favorite and why?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Happy birthday to Earthbound's 26th anniversary!

    So I'm honor of that? Which entry from the series would you say is your favorite?

    I can't speak for the original because I never played it. Even though Earthbound was the first game I've played from the series, it's iconic story and characters stands out a lot and I consider it a Timeless Classic. Literally. I love Earthbound ever since I was a kid and I had a lot of memories playing it and watching my cousin play it on his SNES back in the day.

    However, Mother 3 made me cry my heart out. I felt so much emotional pain while I was going through playing the game and it's honestly one of the saddest and most heartbreaking video games I have EVER played in my life. My heart ached and the more I cried the harder I breathed! It was THAT severe! When I finished the game I was like "what was that!!" While holding my chest and gasping! I do have a knack for story-driven video games so I consider both entries as a form of art. Especially 3

    So genuinely speaking, I can't pick between the two, how about you? Would you pick for me? 🤗

    And add your thoughts!

    submitted by /u/SorasPrecious
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment