• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Here's some Ness fanart I made a few days ago! It is one of my favourites c:

    EarthBound / MOTHER Here's some Ness fanart I made a few days ago! It is one of my favourites c:


    Here's some Ness fanart I made a few days ago! It is one of my favourites c:

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    I love you too ��

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Theres really no point to use it

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Would y'all be interested in this?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    I'm bouta do a no-abilities run of Mother 3. Would y'all watch if I posted one vid of highlights of the run?
    That entails all PSI, Thief Tools, Sniff, Brute Force, etc

    submitted by /u/KingOverHeaven
    [link] [comments]

    [ENG DUB] Mother 2/Earthbound Animation: Eight Melodies/Smiles and Tears (animation by WatanoLemonT)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Playing M2 again for the first time in years. Feel like this is a weird setup, but I’m digging it.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    damn bro these mushrooms wild (sorry for the eyestrain, lemme know if i should tag) (also first post here lol)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Nintendo Switch online services offers over 80 NES and SNES Classics, but not EarthBound.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    What

    In fact they ripped all of the RPGs already contained in the SNES Classic. But I guess we got Super Tennis and Smash Tennis as big classics for the console? 🤡

    submitted by /u/1jugger
    [link] [comments]

    Americanised MOTHER 3?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    Hi, a few months ago, I remember someone posting to this subreddit that they had modified the MOTHER 3 title screen to say "EarthBound 2". I haven't been able to find out more information about this. Any help will be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Kaiserethe03
    [link] [comments]

    Am i fucked now lol

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    So i have almost comepleted the game now i have to fight giygyas I stocked up on a lot of things like super plush bears multibottle rockets and brain food lunch but i totally forgot to buy some horn of life and cup noodles will i be ok or am i totally fucked? Cause that area is hard af.

    submitted by /u/nasima777999
    [link] [comments]

    I was looking at kumatoras wiki, and saw she has foster siblings? I don't remember this, someone who does please give me more info please!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    MOTHWR 3 Reproduction caer question

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    Hi, I want to pay mother 3 in a reproduction Cart and want to ask if anyone can give me any recommendations? I also wouldn't mind the cart to come with a game case if you have any recommendations.

    submitted by /u/BudgetMarketing
    [link] [comments]

    Do any of you know where I can find a collection of MOTHER 3 sound effects?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    I searched around but wasn't able to find any good, high quality rips. Some stuff that would be great to have:

    • combo riffs
    • the SMAAAASH!! sound
    • psi sound effects
    submitted by /u/ArfieCat
    [link] [comments]

    Earthbound/Mother Bead Keychains just arrived!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    Would Mother 3 be hard to play on a touch screen phone?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    So I've almost finished Earthbound and soon I'll start Mother 3. Earthbound is perfect for playing on my phone because it's all turn based. But I read that Mother 3 has rhythm attacks. Will this be tedious and annoying to play on my phone? Would the only way to play it well, be on my laptop with my gamepad?

    submitted by /u/Nak_Tripper
    [link] [comments]

    The game got spoiled for me, should i keep playing it?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Sooo I've played earthbound, loved it. Great. I started mother 3, i played like 3 hours maximum, got busy with life and suddenly while i was watching a YouTube video they spoiled stuff and i just skipped through it , but what i got was : spoiler in the end of the story it seems that the brother of Lucas was the bad guy or the final boss or something I was so angry and i couldn't push my self to complete it (+i was waiting for an official release on the Nintendo switch lmao)

    I'm not asking for an explanation or correction, I'm just asking, wil the game be enjoyed even though i know this info in the back of my head ?

    Much love.

    submitted by /u/shikex5
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment