• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Awesome Smash Ultimate mod for Ninten made by @pm_pik @HeroTechne @TrueJ4C and @SirEnzoYLL on Twitter

    EarthBound / MOTHER Awesome Smash Ultimate mod for Ninten made by @pm_pik @HeroTechne @TrueJ4C and @SirEnzoYLL on Twitter


    Awesome Smash Ultimate mod for Ninten made by @pm_pik @HeroTechne @TrueJ4C and @SirEnzoYLL on Twitter

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    My friends and I started a group playthrough of mother 3, they have no idea what they’re getting themselves into

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Is dont thunk this is supposed to happen. I guess ill end up selling one casey bat?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    Here is a Kumatora sprite in the undertale style! This is a continuation to my last post which was a sprite for Lucas! Enjoy!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    I just got a new thing. My favorite enemies in any video game.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    get the fuck out of my house bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    How come no one ever made diagonal ghosts?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    Poo was named Mario as a homage to a stock image nutshell of EB. it's called "Ness' Adventure DX" in part 2... Poo gets greeted by the star master and tells him to "do the Mario" (learn to use PSI mrotsratS) and the Beeeef was because i watched emile's let's play.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    is the gold stone a key item? because i just sold it to buy this gear.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    you think you are sans?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    how do i play cogdis without the installer?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    i wanted to play cogdis 1.0 but i don't have a computer to run the installer.

    submitted by /u/Guilherme8294
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or...

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    Did hinawa's death just not make me feel much.

    It's still a sad scene but I didn't feel much sadness from it.

    IDK, hbu guys.

    submitted by /u/RyanTheMobileLemon
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone dm me the sound stone with no melodies?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    I really want it for a wallpaper, but I can only find images of it with melodies. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Brocideon-the-god
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any Earthbound rom hacks thay are actually great (and not just "great" for a rom hack, but a rom hack that could stand alone as it's own game)?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    I've never played an actual rom hack of any game before. Most have always looked just, well, uh... Shit. But I finished Earthbound and loved it so much that I want a rom hack to play for once I finish Mother 3.

    Earthbound Halloween and Earthbound Hallows End have a very cool aesthetic. I'm considering trying one but I've heard mixed things about Halloween Earthbound.

    submitted by /u/Nak_Tripper
    [link] [comments]

    People of the r/earthbound Subreddit! How many of you have tattoo’s from the game?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    What year does Mother 1 take place?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Mother 1/Beginnings/Zero or 25th Anniversary English Players Guide

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    Does anyone know of an English Guide or a book like what Fangamer made for the other 2 games for Mother 1? I don't really need one but I have one for both of the other games and would just like a guide of some sort.

    submitted by /u/ThatRedHead11
    [link] [comments]

    I’m finally getting the fan translation of mother 3

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    I'm gonna be receiving it in only a few days. Do you guys have any tips for me?

    submitted by /u/notnamedjoebutsteve
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment