• Breaking News

    Monday, September 21, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Salsa Art

    EarthBound / MOTHER Salsa Art


    Salsa Art

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    After the Saturn Valley segment in chapter 7, the Mr. Saturns gift you with “This Vehicle”, which has its own unique text, animations, and sound effects!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    Got my earthbound print in the mail, this looks so sick

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Lucas and Nana having a chat by the sea! I'm OP, Cym0rg on Twitter

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Yup,that feeling of emptiness after finishing a show/game is real.Thanks to emulation,I was able to finally finish this masterpiece.Took me almost a month,but this journey was something special...

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    What's your opinion on Earthbound's fanbase?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Best mother game?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    I have Earthbound, and I wanna see whether I should get the fan translation of Mother 3, because I want it if it is better. I threw in Mother 1/Earthbound beginnings mostly out of obligation.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Zanman6946
    [link] [comments]

    Well bois wish me well

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Some starman art I made awhile ago

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    no crying until the end.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    Best way to play Mother 1 (Earthbound Beginnings)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    I just finished playing Earthbound and Mother 3 a while ago. Playing through those games for the very first time was honestly such a fun experience and I hope to play them again soon. When I finished playing Earthbound, I wanted to make it my goal to finish all three games from the mother series. I managed to finish all but one, Mother 1. I tried to start the first game before playing Mother 3, but I couldn't really bring myself to do it without either getting frustrated by the combat or getting bored from the graphics, which is not me being critical of the game but more of a nitpick of mine. I've heard that there was a project to remaster Mother 1 in the style of Earthbound, but I think that was a decade ago; I don't know if the person is still working on it or they just stopped completely. I know Mother: Encore is gonna be a remake of Mother 1 in the style of Mother 3, but I think the story will be completely different from the original. (still excited for it, though)

    Sorry if that was a lot to read. I mainly just wanted ask how you guys played the first game and what would be the best way to play it. Just as is? A certain hacked version? I'm open to any response.

    Thank you for taking the time read this :)

    submitted by /u/Rabbit_Dog244
    [link] [comments]

    I went back back after defeating Electro Spector... now on to get the magic frypan :)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    How overleveled am I?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    I just finished the got the Yogurt thing and Ness is 39 Jeff is 35 and I think Paula was 33.

    I really want to find Paula because Im afraid of her getting so behind on leveling. Im avoiding as many enemies as I can so she isn't to far behind but its not working because the run never works in this game.

    Thanks in advanced.

    submitted by /u/throwaway35018
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment