• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 22, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER I’m getting Giygas’ lair vibes

    EarthBound / MOTHER I’m getting Giygas’ lair vibes


    I’m getting Giygas’ lair vibes

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Here’s another pic of my Paula cosplay! (I really have no clue how to photoshop flames)

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    I counted cross-stitched ness! This is my first attempt with cross-stitch! It was for my friends’ birthday!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    And here is Duster in the undertale style, the third character in my undertale style mother 3 characters. Check out the previous two in my page! (Lucas and Kumatora)

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Can I have some tips

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Can someone give some tips on defeating greyface from cogdis?

    submitted by /u/haha_funny_orang_cat
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just dirty? My mother 1+2 Translation cart is glitchy in 2 text boxes, the rest is amazing, and mother 3 works great...

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Does anyone want to help with my Rivals of Aether x Mother 1 project?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Does anyone want to help with my Rivals of Aether x Mother 1 project?

    I'm currently looking for someone who knows how to code, or someone whos made a workshop character in Rivals Of Aether before, because I'm working on a sprite sheet at the moment for Ninten as a fighter, but I don't have any experience with coding. So if anyone fits the requirements that i mentioned at the beginning of this, and wants to help put Ninten in Rivals Of Aether, please comment below.

    https://preview.redd.it/oxalb38pxro51.png?width=312&format=png&auto=webp&s=a3d711dc148a44c2e22c7edfd435ab0df70f790f

    submitted by /u/jimmyrocks310
    [link] [comments]

    Just something I doodled

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Longshot: Anyone have the apk file for Abstract Art Arabica Ataraxis? ��

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    App in question: https://apkpure.ai/abstract-art-arabica-ataraxis

    Main App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.georgewhiteside.android.abstractart&hl=en_US

    Paid for the app by George Whiteside years ago, but it has since disappeared from the Google Play Store and it is nowhere to be found on the interwebs.

    I have checked every other separate server ¯_(ツ)_/¯

    Simple and so well done! (and talk about amazing alliteration!) I always loved rendering a short 'coffee break' on the ol' Android.

    Would much appreciate any help/leads, thanks!

    submitted by /u/lvl7deepgrooves
    [link] [comments]

    Rainy Circle Dungeon Design

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Hey, I'm curious if anyone has heard any development stories about the Rainy Circle dungeon. It seems like it may have at one time been meant to be completed from its main entrance rather than entering from the rear. My main two thoughts about why this may be this case:

    • there are new enemies added to the dungeon when you return with Ness and Paula
    • there is a Pencil Statue right before the dungeon entrance

    As is stands now you simply enter from the exit and fight Shrooom! while avoiding all encounters. It seems kinda broken , no? Maybe the game originally was going to have you teleport to Winters and trek down again but was changed as it would be too repetitive?

    submitted by /u/Girash
    [link] [comments]

    Read description for question

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    I didn't want to spoil it in the title. Do the characters survive at the end of mother 3?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Zanman6946
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment