• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Guess how I'll be spending the next 3 days in a row...

    EarthBound / MOTHER Guess how I'll be spending the next 3 days in a row...


    Guess how I'll be spending the next 3 days in a row...

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    i had a dream that someone posted this on r/earthbound and it had 20,000 upvotes even though there's not nearly enough members here

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Some animal crossing dress up of Jeff, Ness, and Paula. Poo is in the works! Just gotta get the pony tail from Gulliver.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    He did it! ��

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Claus MOTHER 3 offers you a waffle

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    My viewers were kind enough to help me get this outfit to wear on stream, I even got a bat to go with it! I'm just hoping I don't finish the game before I actually get it.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Who Was the “Great Hero”?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    When talking to Porky near the end of the game, he says that

    "You could have all been happy, if you had done as I did and obediently followed the visionary, selfish desires of a great hero..."

    I look at this line two ways, he's either talking about Ness or Giygas... not sure who though. There have been threads about this on other forums before but no one seems to know! Even Mato says it could be interpreted a couple of different ways. Interested to hear your thoughts : )

    submitted by /u/ghostghosterghostest
    [link] [comments]

    Fry Pan of Kings

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Is there Mother 2 in English?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    I cannot for the life of me find a Mother 2 English cartridge for the GameBoy advance. Let alone a Mother 2 English cartridge at all. Do they even exist?

    submitted by /u/crabbycreeper
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t know if this has been done before or not.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Mother 3 rom not saving

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Whenever I try to save, it simply says "unable to save". I'm using VisualBoyAdvance, and I already set the save type to Flash 64K. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/Pezzlr_LOL
    [link] [comments]

    Did you have PK ground for the NK cyborg?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Call me crazy, but Super Mario Odyssey may have multiple Mother 3 references...

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    I just replayed Super Mario Odyssey and I was fighting the Ruined Dragon, when I noticed something. To beat this dragon you have to pull "swords" out of head to get reveal it's weak point. When described like that it sounds really similar to the dragon and needles from mother 3. Now obviously this isn't a direct reference. The "swords" are visibly chained to the dragon's helmet, which isn't how it was in Mother 3. Also you pull the swords with Cappy and not Mario's hands. With the artwork depicting Porky in this same game it's possible that the teams for these games may have had similar people and therefore wanted to sneak some references for fans. Or it's just a coincidence, who knows.

    submitted by /u/Ifunae
    [link] [comments]

    how to keep tony in your party?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    ive heard rumors of a way to cheat tony back into your party but while looking around never found how to do it trying to google it only brings up how to get buzz buzz back

    submitted by /u/icouldsaysomething
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to get a few people to collaborate with me for my EB rom hack

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    So, I'm currently working on an EB rom hack using CoilSnake. It's still very early in development, and I don't have many skills, and there are just some things that I'm just not good at or can figure out. So i want to get a team of any amount of people with certain skills on some of the things you need to do for an EB rom hack. I'm about to make a discord server, and post the link in the comments. If and when you join, I will fill you in on most stuff. Any Help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Annoying-kid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment