• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 6, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Redrew the Masked Man from last year

    EarthBound / MOTHER Redrew the Masked Man from last year


    Redrew the Masked Man from last year

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Got these in the mail a few days ago. Really cool stuff.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    An old art project for one of my classes.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Some Giegue fanart i drew today

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Giygas be like:

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    got a question on mother 3 (minor spoilers)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    I played earthbound this February and simply loved it, but my life has been pretty busy for the last 7 months so I forgot some of the game's lore. I played mother 3 for like 2 hours last night and I was wondering: should I play EB again to pick up some of the missing pieces of the lore, or is it unnecessary?

    extra: I'm loving the dark, character-focused story of M3 so far, do you guys think it's a better game than EB?

    submitted by /u/g_boechat
    [link] [comments]

    Want more Earthbound?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    Hey do any of y'all love Earthbound so much that you're just thirsting for more? Then you should definitely try Jimmy and the Pulsating mass. Like seriously go buy the game it isn't talked about enough.

    submitted by /u/Dummus18
    [link] [comments]

    Ness [INFP] - The Innocent Curious Child in Mother 2 - Earthbound MBTI

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Ness MBTI INFP - Mother 2 MBTI

    Ness INFP - Mother MBTI

    For anyone new to Myers-Briggs, it's a personality type indicator and there are 16 types in total with eight functions they all use with 4 of them being in their main stack.

    https://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/

    https://www.careerplanner.com/8CognitiveFunctions/Cognitive-Functions-Simply-Explained.cfm

    Ness from Earthbound I've always interpreted as an INFP. He's a innocent curious kid who follows his values and idealistic and very curious child and kid. He got up to find out what's going on with the meteor with his Ne even though its dangerous. He's sensitive and emotional and follows his inner values and is very introverted and empathetic with his Fi. Ness seems like a classic INFP, he's great in smash bros and fights with a baseball bat in both games. He's goes on a adventure to save the world against Gigyas and meets new friends along the way. He loves new ideas and very imaginative and naive innocent young boy, classic INFP for Ness for sure. Some people say you can't type him because he can't talk but I think you can, I and other people type Mario and Link and they can't talk except with grunts and screams and only a few words here and there, yet people type them ESFP and ISFP all the time. Chrono is ISTP from Chrono Trigger and so is Red an ISTP from Pokemon too. So why not type Ness? I think he's a obvious INFP in my opinion and those are my reasons why above. Earthbound and Mother 2 is one of the best games of all time and I think it's good to talk about the main character and what his type most likely is and put respect on his name. Ness is awesome, everyone knows this. Who doesn't love Ness and his awesomeness, hope you enjoyed the read and thanks for the support as always.

    submitted by /u/muddy120
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to play mother 2 in english uncensored?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Is there anyway to play mother 2 in english uncensored? Can anyone help me with my dilema?

    submitted by /u/lokuGT
    [link] [comments]

    Can't beat New Farrad. Best/easiest place to grind so I can keep movin'?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    I'm currently lvl. 35, Kumatora is 33, Duster 30 Boney 34.

    I've got pretty much updated weapons armor all that stuff.

    The enemies in the volcano area are tough. That one volcano guy hits every party member for 100 damage, annoying.

    New Farrad crushed me. One annoying thing about this game is how expensive pencil rockets and bombs are. If you make a character that pretty much relies on needing them because he's otherwise useless (Boney) make them more affordable so you don't have to grind for an hour to buy 2 of them. Anyway, I can't beat New Farrad. Does anybody know where I could go to grind, preferably not for 8 hours, so I can just move on? And what should I level up to? Thank you everyone.

    submitted by /u/dawn_chorus__
    [link] [comments]

    Fuzzy Pickles beer from Earthbound Brewing!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment