• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 8, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER I did a (mostly) acoustic cover of Coffee Break

    EarthBound / MOTHER I did a (mostly) acoustic cover of Coffee Break


    I did a (mostly) acoustic cover of Coffee Break

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    Ness is gay confirmed!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Guess what? It's Paula! - Art by me

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Not saying there'll be an Earthbound Trilogy game revealed alongside a Porky in Smash reveal...but I'm not NOT saying that

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    I know it happens for story purposes but it's SO FRUSTRATING TO WATCH (Mother 3 spoilers)

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    I just beat the barrier trio after a million tries and had to sit through Lucas just standing there drooling for three minutes while air pork one lands, has troops come out and get in formation, literally lay out a red carpet, and then masked man waltzes in and pulls the needle.

    And this basically happened with an earlier needle too. I mean jesus christ Lucas get it together and just pull the damn needles before the masked man does. So frustrating and such a plot hole.

    submitted by /u/fruitybrisket
    [link] [comments]

    Am i the first one to discover this?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    In 1812 Overture at 7:27 this beautiful melody starts playing.. And guess what? Its almost the same one in Fourside, in Earthbound! I don't know if this is big discovery but I thought it was cool.

    submitted by /u/PsychoJoona
    [link] [comments]

    Ness doodle

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Just defeated master belch!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    About CogDis

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Does anybody have anyway to get the CogDis soundtrack? I just watched a play through of this amazing fan sequel/prequel and I really enjoyed the music. Can anyone help me please?

    submitted by /u/LucarioGuy1
    [link] [comments]

    Made these paintings a few months back, and I figured I'd share them here! :)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Lucas at an important grave

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    First attempt at 3D modeling scenes from Mother 3. I was thinking about adding a sky and depth to the cliff. Is this any good? All thoughts, remarks, and criticisms welcome.
    EDIT: I forgot to add the image. Thanks u/Cinnaberyl

    https://preview.redd.it/98i7vor6esr51.png?width=1024&format=png&auto=webp&s=31ad1d880c4abb45fb56fcd11d1e46b45b8ab1ab

    submitted by /u/Spammy-Lucas
    [link] [comments]

    What’s up with Alec?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    While playing Mother 3, I noticed how incredibly Cheery Alec was in the second half of chapter 1. Like his daughter died, yet he's cracking jokes and all sorts of stuff. Does anyone else find it so odd?

    submitted by /u/notnamedjoebutsteve
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment