• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER My birthday was last month, but my sister really surprised me with this card she made!

    EarthBound / MOTHER My birthday was last month, but my sister really surprised me with this card she made!


    My birthday was last month, but my sister really surprised me with this card she made!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Are you sure about that?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Finally,i made it!What a bizzare adventure!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    Lucas. _ .

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Lil ness doodle I doodled

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    I cried. I was so so so so so close.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    NESS Fanart - Art by me

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Recently got into the Mother series through Smash Bros, never thought it was interesting until a few weeks ago, ive now finished all three games, my favourite is mother three, and its one of my two favourite games rn, I made a collage of them both! (Using 3D Paint because I cant afford photoshop)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    I was listening to contact by daft punk and I noticed this familiar creepy sound

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    How do I play Mother 2/Earthbound?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    I cannot find anything other than Earthbound for SNES (for like hundreds) and the uncompleted Mother 2 translation. I want to play it, I heard before its the one to start out with, but does an English version of it even exist?

    submitted by /u/crabbycreeper
    [link] [comments]

    Paula [ENFJ] The Supportive Intuitive Girl Who Has Visions & Telepathy to Help her Friends - Earthbound MBTI

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Paula MBTI ENFJ - Mother 2 MBTI

    Paula ENFJ - Earthbound MBTI Types

    For anyone new to Myers-Briggs, it's a personality type indicator and there are 16 types in total with eight functions they all use with 4 of them being in their main stack.

    https://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/

    https://www.careerplanner.com/8CognitiveFunctions/Cognitive-Functions-Simply-Explained.cfm

    It's time to talk about Paula since I've been watching Chuggaaconroy's (ENFP) Earthbound/Mother 2 Let's Play on Youtube, the 2nd one. Paula is a clear ENFJ and here's why I'll explain below.

    Paula caring and emotionally supportive and very motherly, which the children at the Twoson Preschool look up to her as, classic Fe dom. Paula is clearly intuitive, insightful and visionary and is always getting hunches with her Ni aux as a ENFJ in the series and game of Earthbound and Mother 2. You could say this is just her using her psychic powers in the game like the other kids like Ness and so on. And yes true but Paula is always shown in the game to be intuitive and having visions all the time, and even when their not psychic style visions she's always having hunches all the time with her Ni and trusting her intuition in the game, which is very fitting for Earthbound game series overall and its very magical and psychic driven game. Her and Ness are both very intuitive characters and kids overall going hand in hand with their psychic powers in the game, Ness is INFP and Paula is ENFJ, Paula's telepathy and speaking to people in their mind also fits her being a aux Ni user and ENFJ herself too even if there both different and separate things that are apart of her. Jeff is intuitive too and is INTP but I'll get to him later. But back to Paula she had a hunch they needed to go back to Threed with her Ni and was right about her guess and hunch in the end. She cares about the group and harmony and always wanting peace and is very emotionally supportive person and confident in the English release. In the Japanese version of the game of Earthbound/Mother 2 she's said to be more weak and sensitive kind of girl and made more confident in the English version by the developers, regardless of what version you see of her and play both characteristics match the ENFJ personality well, especially female ENFJs. She's an amazing character and very sweet and strong and a great healer and fighter too, I felt I should do her a little justice here and write this up why Paula from Earthbound and Mother 2 game series is a clear ENFJ female character. Hope you enjoyed the read, gonna do Jeff next soon so look out for that, I'll post Ness down below for people to read.

    My Ness INFP Post:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/mbti/comments/j0a0e3/ness_infp_the_innocent_curious_child_in_mother_2/

    https://wikibound.info/wiki/Paula

    Chuggaaconroy's Earthbound Let's Play:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-vMlJiy-mQ&list=PL_sYhAj0WXRNAq14rcgKF7KZmGz8R3Xrh&ab_channel=chuggaaconroy

    submitted by /u/muddy120
    [link] [comments]

    A theory about Tessie

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    I replayed earthbound recently and figured out that you can't ride tessie after you delete giygas from reality. It's possible that since tessie never comes anymore is because tessie was a creation of giygas, but not hostile.

    submitted by /u/JackieeFriday
    [link] [comments]

    Now she’s “lil miss tea server” (Instagram:@psi.life.up)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment