• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER NabstabLuke.

    EarthBound / MOTHER NabstabLuke.


    NabstabLuke.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Nice.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    An Earthbound story.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    I love this memory, so I want to share it. Early Summer of 2019. I'm out of school. I reach the Fire spring for the first time. And get into a battle, during the battle my dog starts barking like crazy. And I hear a car pull in. I go over to the window and notice it's my cousins. And my mom calls me down to say hi to them. When I get back to the game, I hear the mortal blow sound, so I run upstairs to see who died. And I look at my screen to see Ness,Jeff and poo all dead. I freak out and escape from battle. And get into another fight. I use pray to hope I can make the enemy feel strange, get pp back or heal. Then I get "a rainbow light appears! Ness is revived! Jeff is revived, Poo is revived!" And now I no longer fear death. And get into magicant perfectly and beat Ness's nightmare in one try.

    submitted by /u/notnamedjoebutsteve
    [link] [comments]

    Cloos

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    i did it

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Last year for Halloween, I wanted to be Ness. So I asked my mom if she could make a Ness shirt. And this is how it turned out. What do you think? (She bought a blue shirt and used yellow Duck tape)

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Got them on my 3DS �� Mother series ��

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    How Do I Upload My Earthbound Music Here?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    I've got a good guitar piece I'd like to play put I don't know how to post it. Does anyone know how? I'm bad with tech

    submitted by /u/SocratesStates
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment