• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER Giygas The Cucumber

    EarthBound / MOTHER Giygas The Cucumber


    Giygas The Cucumber

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:32 AM PST

    I FINALLY got my Mr.Saturn tattoo!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:07 AM PST

    Drew Ninten. He doesn't get enough attention

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:10 PM PST

    Doodled more Earthbound enemies! :)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:53 PM PST

    I was bored so I made young versions of Kumatora and Duster.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:23 AM PST

    I made seasonal variants with young Lucas. I'm even using the Christmas one now as my pfp for everything!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:49 PM PST

    I made seasonal variants with young Claus, much like young Lucas.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:50 PM PST

    Best Protag

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:43 AM PST

    So uhh this happened while I was playing smash online, kinda spoilers for Mother 3

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:58 PM PST

    I'm the king of useless 1/128 items.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:41 PM PST

    There are useful 1/128 items. The Star Pendant, The Godess Ribbon, and the infamous Sword of Kings. But then there are some 1/128 items that aren't very good, and no, I did not get the Gutsy Bat, but, I did get other less useful 1/128 items, and here are the most useless that I got across the Three different save files that I played. And no, I did not grind from any of them.

    I got the Psi Caramel from an Insane Cultist.

    I got the Meteotite from the Spinning Robo.

    I got the Pizza from the Stake Punk.

    I got TWO Meteotites from Military Octobots.

    I got the Secret Herb from the Violent Roach.

    And finally, I got the Broken Antenna from the Uncontrollable Sphere, "But wait!" I hear you saying. "The Broken Antenna is a really good item!" Well, no. Because it's completely outclassed by the Heavy Bazooka. So that makes it useless.

    (Also I got the Boiled Egg from Captain Strong but that's not a 1/128 item I just thought it was interesting that bosses can drop items that aren't guaranteed to drop.

    submitted by /u/imscarednowthanks
    [link] [comments]

    Help finding this Mother 3 OST track

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:30 PM PST

    Hello im looking for the name of the track that plays when you 1st enter the room in Osohe castle with the egg of light in chapter 2. Im having a hard time finding this tbh

    submitted by /u/wawagod
    [link] [comments]

    I borrowed Earthbound's style; I'll return it later.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:43 PM PST

    Ness Bike's - Earthbound (Earrape)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:55 PM PST

    Legos ideas website is thinking about making a dungeon man set and we need to support it,I learned about it from another post from a year ago

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:11 PM PST

    I need help turning off battle backgrounds in mother 3

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:08 PM PST

    I really want to get into this game but the problem is i have a health problem related to eye and brain that makes me feel very dizzy when i look at dizzy patterns like mother series battle backgrounds i heard you can turn them off in emulators how do i do this? Is there a rom hack that removed the battle backgrounds? If possible i want to play this on my homebrewed 2ds

    submitted by /u/DEWDEM
    [link] [comments]

    I need ur help

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:29 PM PST

    I'm going to make a crappy Earthbound animation time to any random song, give me some suggestions for a song.

    submitted by /u/bjtgamingHELP
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment