• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 17, 2020

    EarthBound / MOTHER I drew Jeff, Ness, and Paula

    EarthBound / MOTHER I drew Jeff, Ness, and Paula


    I drew Jeff, Ness, and Paula

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 11:36 AM PST

    I've reproduction carts of these games two months ago

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 06:50 AM PST

    You've heard of trout yogurt, now get ready for...

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 10:46 AM PST

    hi ^^ i drew Lucas as my first post here <3

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 02:38 AM PST

    I have drawn Ninten Drip and I can no longer enter heaven as a result.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 06:23 AM PST

    SiIvaGunner just uploaded a Mother 3-ified version of One-Winged Angel from Final Fantasy VII. This is awesome!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 01:43 PM PST

    After Beating Earthbound, I’m starting my first No PSI run. Wish me luck!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:09 PM PST

    I regret my food choice

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:38 PM PST

    To Porky, it’s all a game

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 11:49 AM PST

    MadNess

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 01:27 PM PST

    First time drawing Ness. It’s not great but I like how it turned out.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:34 AM PST

    mother an earthbound

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 03:17 PM PST

    i want to start playing mother / earthbound, but i have a question, are earthbound and mother the same game with different titles or are they different games?

    if the games are not the same game, please write the order to play the series, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Itachiuticha_dosmeme
    [link] [comments]

    When the ness is sus!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 12:40 PM PST

    No PSI Run: At Level 13, I made it to the first sanctuary

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 06:22 PM PST

    How would you rank the Sanctuaries?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 10:28 PM PST

    We made a lyric video featuring negative man

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:12 AM PST

    Is it alright if i put high effort memes that relates to earthbound in here? If i can, do i still need to put them as spoilers?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 10:37 AM PST

    How do you think they made the theme of Onett?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:39 AM PST

    Mote specifically, there's just something that's made me question about the theme of Onett like what sounds did they used?

    submitted by /u/Kronosita
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t have posters? Solution: Be an artist

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 06:39 PM PST

    Does anyone know why Duster's spirit battle plays "You Call This A Utopia?"?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 06:53 PM PST

    All the Mother 3 spirits have the "Mother 3 Love Theme" play during their spirit battles (excluding the Masked Man, who has "Porky's Theme"), but Duster has the theme for New Pork City. Is there a reason to this, or is it just something they chose to do for variety?

    submitted by /u/Therion12
    [link] [comments]

    Just Finished..

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 10:05 PM PST

    I just finished my first play through of Earthbound in around 10 years. It's amazing how over the years this game never fails to hold up. Some highlights that stuck out this time around.

    - For the first time ever I got the Sword of Kings AND the Gaia Beam. I got the SOK on my third fight. I wasn't even attempting to grind for it. After all these years I finally got lucky!

    - The Department Store in Fourside was way harder than I remember. I don't think I died anywhere else nearly as much. Those enemies were brutal at my level.

    - The music is what keeps me coming back to this game the most. Every new town or dungeon I was so happy to hear all my favorite video game tunes.

    - Magicant hit me differently this time around. A lot of the dialogue there is heavy and beautiful.

    I'm rambling but all I can say is there's something satisfying about beating your favorite video game ever. It feels like a bridge throughout the span of your life. This game was a true masterpiece.

    submitted by /u/Jerry_Callow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment