• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 31, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Earthbound Canvas Art I bought from Etsy

    EarthBound / MOTHER Earthbound Canvas Art I bought from Etsy


    Earthbound Canvas Art I bought from Etsy

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:30 AM PST

    I'm apologize for making this.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:03 AM PST

    Leading cause of "i called it"

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:56 AM PST

    Ness isn’t happy.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:58 AM PST

    Just noticed a genius little detail in the Giygas fight.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:08 AM PST

    When Pokey taunts you by suggesting you call out to Mommy and Daddy, that's the game's clue that you need Paula to pray every turn until Ness's parents show up. It really is these little details that make Earthbound such an incredible game.

    submitted by /u/Laika-Supertramp
    [link] [comments]

    Why? What have I made?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:22 AM PST

    Still able to get Earthbound on the Wii U?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:28 AM PST

    I feel bad posting this hear but google wasn't really any help. I'm just curious if the Wii U eshop and virtual console is still up? If I went to GameStop today and got a Wii U would I be able to pick up earthbound and earthbound beginnings?

    submitted by /u/Knoxxyjohnville
    [link] [comments]

    What easter eggs regarding the telephone have you found?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:25 AM PST

    So today I accidentally got Ness to die, leaving the rest of the crew alive. I'm currently at the dungeon of Tenda village, so I decided to go back and go to the sauna to revive Ness. But before doing that I thought "what if call Ness' mom, but with Paula? Ik if I do the same with Ness' dad he thinks it's just Ness messing with his voice, but I wonder if the same thing happens". Anyway I tried and basically she compliments as being a "cute little girl", asks about how Ness is, and invites her to the home.

    What other little dialogs like this have you found?

    submitted by /u/Ultracoolguy4
    [link] [comments]

    I was playing Earthbound, is this a glitch?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:40 AM PST

    Is the Onyx Hook a one time use?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:10 AM PST

    I have the Onyx Hook from the cave in Magicant, but I don't want to use it incase it's just a one time use.

    submitted by /u/smellybumbumhead
    [link] [comments]

    What was the goal of the Happy Happy cult?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:30 AM PST

    I've been playing Earthbound for the last week (so please, no severe spoilers) and after coming into Happy Happy village...what was even their goal beyond painting everything blue and how did it help Giygas? I mean, beyond abducting Paula to make her a high priestess, being somewhat dickish and painting everything they can blue they don't really seem to do anything overtly evil other than attacking Ness and nearly every sort of character attacks Ness (including skate punks and costumed kids with hula hoops).

    I know they are inspired by the Aum cult and the KKK but they aren't seen to do nerve gas attacks or hate other races ingame so... Keep in mind I'm not stanning them just curious what is so evil or conductive to Giygas's interest other than being somewhat creepy.

    submitted by /u/GilgameshTheTerrible
    [link] [comments]

    About mother 1+2

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:29 PM PST

    I got the gba games of mother 1+2 and I was wondering if the sound quality is better in gba than in nes or snes, I played a little for myself and I dont really prefer the ost in gba?? But idk maybe it'll grow on me, same thing with the translation I could barely understand what it says too

    submitted by /u/steamed3gg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment