• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 30, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Make me proud

    EarthBound / MOTHER Make me proud


    Make me proud

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:17 AM PST

    I found some files from a Mother fan game idea I had

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:04 AM PST

    My Yesman Jr fanart plus a Yesman that joins Happy Happyism

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:34 PM PST

    Posting this every Saturday:week 2

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 05:42 AM PST

    i need help with debug mode

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:50 AM PST

    so ive been trying to access the earthbound sebug screens and i can seem to get it to work it always crashes the game. wither i try to use the check location glitch or game genie codes it dosent seem to want to work

    any advice/answers?
    thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/andre-o-city
    [link] [comments]

    First time drawing Kumatora based on a poll and uhhh...this was the end result

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:53 AM PST

    Named myself Jotro in EarthBound, this happened.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:35 AM PST

    The Chosen Four is back!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:10 AM PST

    So a person who flies a blimp in the US is as rare as the sword of kings. No wonder I've never met one.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 11:10 PM PST

    I defeated steel mechorilla without kumatora

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:46 PM PST

    Are sound battles harder depending on the character?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:45 PM PST

    I started a new file and was doing pretty good with the sound battles, relatively consistently getting 10+ hits. Then I finish chapter 1 and start with Duster and all of a sudden I can rarely get past 4 hits. Is the timing more strict with Duster or do I just suck?

    submitted by /u/Quilly29
    [link] [comments]

    First timer streaming earthbound please come help or just laugh at my dumb moves

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:11 PM PST

    I feel like Ness and Ninten are like Claude and Claude Speed from GTA

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:25 PM PST

    They're pretty much the same character, they're just two different versions. For the most part, they're identical (Same powers, same love for baseball, they even both have ailments, Ninten's being asthma and Ness' being homesickness). I feel like Ness is supposed to be a sort of "revised" version of Ninten. Remember, we can name them anything we want - Ness and Ninten are just the default chosen names if you don't want to name them. Without their unique names, they would feel the exact same. They would just be "Mother 1's protagonist and Mother 2's protagonist". I feel like when they first created Mother and Earthbound, 12-13 year old boys with SnapBack hats were sorta their chosen overall model for the protagonist. I know I kinda sound all over the place. Just my thoughts!

    submitted by /u/Applehead71420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment