• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 1, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER The earthbound gang ! But it's my friend's (ocha_chaaan) interpretations of them!

    EarthBound / MOTHER The earthbound gang ! But it's my friend's (ocha_chaaan) interpretations of them!


    The earthbound gang ! But it's my friend's (ocha_chaaan) interpretations of them!

    Posted:

    Since the first post did so well, here's even more offical MOTHER 2/Earthbound Yonkoma (gag comics) credit goes for all the wonderful people from Earthbound Central

    Posted:

    Welp

    Posted:

    Some translated official MOTHER 2/Earthbound Yonkomas (gag comics) back in the day. Kudos to EBrent for the translation work.

    Posted:

    Lucas was announced for SSB4 today 5 years ago

    Posted:

    i just had to add the porky statue

    Posted:

    I tried to "remake" Deep Darkness

    Posted:

    Do I need a strategy guide for EarthBound

    Posted:

    Thank you for your feedback

    submitted by /u/jimdukedoo
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on defeating final boss?

    Posted:

    I've been ignoring Mother 3 for almost 10 months, because of masked man second encounter. The farthest I made it is the final phase of the fight, but I had no pp and no food, because of how much damage he does. I can't set up PSI counters or shields because he uses shield killer next turn. Any tips on beating this game once and for all?

    submitted by /u/Shuichi-_-Saihara
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment