• Breaking News

    Friday, April 2, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Lucas and Masked Man

    EarthBound / MOTHER Lucas and Masked Man


    Lucas and Masked Man

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Recently got a new job and have made some positive changes in my life, so I decided to treat myself with something nice to commemorate. Now I’ll be impervious to lightning attacks!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Ness's yoyo-Based off the discontinued fangamer.net PK Yomega, I modded a yyf GO! looper and replaced the transaxle with a bearing, and I repainted the side-cap decals.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    Headcanons?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    I'll start it off; my headcanon is that the Fierce Pork Trooper was a wrestler that Porky is a big fan of, so he went back in time, kidnapped and indoctrinated him into his army.

    submitted by /u/Doggo_Number1
    [link] [comments]

    i have found the true form for giygases attack....

    Posted: 01 Apr 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    Does anyone know when the Master Belch plush is going to be resold?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    I keep seeing that it's scheduled to be resold but it doesn't say when. I missed it last time and I hope to get it when the resell it. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Paulnic1208
    [link] [comments]

    I'm gonna sound like an asshole but can someone explain the points made in the "Ness is vendor" theory?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    I tried reading the theory but it was kinda hard and confusing time read, plus english ain't my first language so I struggled on that part too. Id really like to know how this theory stands since many people actually believe it.

    submitted by /u/NEOZer-0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment