• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 13, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER I got to do an Abstract Art tattoo yesterday!

    EarthBound / MOTHER I got to do an Abstract Art tattoo yesterday!


    I got to do an Abstract Art tattoo yesterday!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    We have to do it ourselves, in a week...

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    Meh, it's worth playing it.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    I’m getting my hopes up...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    I wondered what a black Mr. Saturn would look like, so I made a Sprite edit (I hope this isn’t black washing ������)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    It’s 4am, I was listening to Snowman, and this is what my heart slapped together.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:05 AM PDT

    Is there an in-universe explanation as to why there's limited PP?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    When reading the moles' dialogue like "the rolling action of your HP counter, I mean your life" it made me wonder if they ever explained why the characters run out of PSI

    submitted by /u/MilesPrower1992
    [link] [comments]

    Mother 1 Magazine scan!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    Who made the Mother 2/Earthbound Clay Models?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    does the new years eve bomb work on other bosses besides the kings statue?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    i thought about this and want to know if it will work on any other boss besides the kings statue?

    submitted by /u/Qwerteee8
    [link] [comments]

    Am i the only one who feels bad for giygas?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    I personally didn't like the end of Earthbound where you kill him i think it would be a better ending and idea to basically idk save him or make him terrified to ever return to earth i always felt guilty fighting him i mean hes basically pure insanity and is in pain idk what do yall think>

    submitted by /u/Porkytheking4555
    [link] [comments]

    Here's my collection of pictures I took of Ness while he was in his pjs :)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    Mani Mani Statue | マニマニのあくま (Art by Doffu for music album cover)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    (MOTHER 3 SPOILERS) Good old fashioned pigmask propaganda.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    What type of twins are Claus and Lucas?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    They don't look identical, but they were named after the main characters of The Book Of Lies, who were identical, and the other characters keep pointing out how similar they are. I read on TV Tropes that they could be Chimeras in the genetic sense so I did some more research and found out about semi-identical twins. Identical twins happen when a fertilized egg splits so they share 100% of their DNA inherited from each parent, fraternal twins happen when two sperm fertilize one egg each so they share the same amount of DNA non-twin full siblings would, and semi-identical twins happen when two sperm fertilize a single egg and the fertilized egg splits, so they share all their DNA they got from their mother but not all their DNA they got from their father. But here's the catch: Not only has there been only two times in human history this happened and we could medically prove it, but they were both after MOTHER 3 came out (The first was in 2007 and the second was in 2014). Could scientists prove this was hypothetically possible before 2007? Obviously humans have been around for much longer than 14 years, so this almost certainly happened at least once before we had the technology to prove it. If you want to know where I learned this: The "Lucas and Claus are identical in-universe" came from the Always Identical Twins page on TV Tropes, and the rest came from the Half-Identical Twins page on TV Tropes (In the real life section)

    submitted by /u/nickeljorn
    [link] [comments]

    The longest train of characters I've seen

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    WHOAAAAAAAAAAH! I literally just got into the factory under stonehenge and the first Starman Super gave me this. No Casey Bat/luck items or cheats. Crazy!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    (Idk if it counts as a spoiler because this happens in the first chapter but just in case) A depressing sketch for y’all! I cleaned up a still of a short-lived animatic project I was working on and figured I would share.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    Ness's Nightmare Impossible to Beat

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    I am completely out of ideas. I jumped into Magicant without realizing what I was getting into. I have one Flying Man left, and IF he makes it to Ness's Nightmare alive, he throws one 25 HP hit before getting killed.

    I'm at Level 81 (I gained ~10 levels in Magicant), but once I get to Ness's Nightmare, it barely matters at all. Nightmare instantly turns on his shield which means my Bash attacks are useless and only hurt me. At that point my only recourse is to use PSI attacks which quickly deplete my PP so quickly that Magic Pudding barely keeps up. That's if my PSI attacks even work, I once used 98 PP on the PSI Omega attack and it had no effect. Meanwhile, Ness's Nightmare does multiple Omega attacks, multiple lifeups, multiple shields, and multiple alpha attacks and seemingly never runs out of PP.

    I know I must be doing something obviously wrong, because I've never been stuck like this before. I'm ready to move on to a different game at this point.

    submitted by /u/Quetzalquackal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment