• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 14, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER This post was made by giygas

    EarthBound / MOTHER This post was made by giygas


    This post was made by giygas

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    Let the poor man rest you animals...

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    Paula and Ana

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    IT’S MR. PLUTO!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    When I saw this picture, it immediately made me think about the Heftyhead enemies in Mother 3

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    I remake my old art how does it look?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    Found a creepy looking Ness lookalike at the back of my sister’s workbook

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    I made some Earthbound OCs

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    If only this actually existed officially…

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    Do the "New year's eve bomb" work in bosses?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    If the answer is Yes than which ones? Because i tested it in New Fassad and it didnt work

    submitted by /u/JevilDeltarune2000
    [link] [comments]

    Making an Legend of Zelda themed romhack

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    I'm trying to decide who the main four party members should be. Any ideas? Also any ideas for anything really, I just have a rough concept of what i want atm.

    submitted by /u/ChaseTheDream42
    [link] [comments]

    I just noticed something with the music in Tenda Village.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:14 AM PDT

    I was listening to the album, Head Hunters by Herbie Hancock and the track Watermelon Man sounds a lot like Tenda Village when you slow down the audio by .5.

    Have a listen:

    They sound a little different to be a direct sample, but just enough to sense some influence in my opinion. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/skrvd98
    [link] [comments]

    There’s a group of talented artists making a Zine all about the Mother Series and they have a Kickstarter just in case any of you are interested. - Eagleland Travelogue - a zine inspired by Earthbound!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    Is speeding up the game considered cheating

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    When I played the game, my emulator allowed for me to speed up the game, and so I did. I did this with walking, battles, and more. Do you think this would be considered cheating for just speeding up the long process of waiting for the battle text to change, or for speeding it up to get to a place faster? I'm not changing the movement of the character alone, It's moving the whole game at a must faster pace. So, cheating? Yes, or no.

    submitted by /u/Accuratone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment