• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 7, 2021

    EarthBound / MOTHER Jeff Andonuts

    EarthBound / MOTHER Jeff Andonuts


    Jeff Andonuts

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    100% mole is apparently not 100%. Joined this subreddit to show this.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    You MORON!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    Mother 1 Protags!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    I made another mashup video, this time it's a K.K. Slider cover of Onett Theme, hope you'll enjoy it !

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    I made a thing and I think it turned out nice [OC]

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    Earthbound vs Mother 3

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    I finished Earthbound a year ago, and really loved it, but I did abuse save states as I felt that there was too little save points and I didn't enjoy the combat that much. I'm wondering if Mother 3 is similar. Is the combat better? Are there more save points? Should I just save state everything I clear an area?

    submitted by /u/manilovefortnite
    [link] [comments]

    I made a cover of Smiles and Tears. Please don't cry like I did...

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    So yeah, I was listening to pokémon Black and White music and I think that the song Abandoned Lot Of Dreams is a remix of Bein' Friends.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    Abandoned lot of dreams: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhR7B0qcti8 Bein'Friends: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-uNMPU6GtA&t=34s maybe it's the similiar rithm or me being an idiot

    submitted by /u/alep2007
    [link] [comments]

    Need help to open a rom of earthbound patched in italian (because i'm italian)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    I need help with a part in the game!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    I'm not big into RPG's, but I really wanted to try out Earthbound and Mother 3 because I've heard their story is really good. I've been playing quite a bit of Mother 3 and I really like it! But the game is pretty hard. I'm not an expert, and lovers of the game probably will never get stuck in the areas I got. Anyways, after almost getting stuck in the Mecha Draco fight, I entered the weird ghost castle. After getting the Snake rope and swinging in the chandelier to access the rest of the castle, and I'm stuck again. It's not because of the layout it's just because enemies are pretty tough for me. Does anyone have any fighting tips? Also, how do I perform the musical chain attacks? I pressed to the beat and it did nothing most of the time. I've managed to crack a few of them and it's quite ease to keep them going when they start, but it's a rare occurrence. I know "practice makes perfect" but I just can't get the damn musical chain attacks to start! Any help will be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Snoo_1567
    [link] [comments]

    porky is an idiot

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    Why did he go in the absolutely safe capsule

    a exact quote from him:

    "Im immortal. even if you defeat me, I wont die"

    If he didnt leave what would happen? would he get beat up? not like it would matter because im not even sure if he can feel pain. we're attacking the mech not him

    submitted by /u/Broad_Appearance6896
    [link] [comments]

    New challenge run idea! No equipment play through!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    A good while ago, I attempted earthbound but I can't use the basic attack. However, I never finished the run because the beginning was a fun and challenging experience but after about the point that Poo joined the party the run became basically a normal play through.

    So I have a new idea, no equipment. No weapons or armor. I believe this would fix some of the problems I had with my previous challenge run. Such as grinding Ness to the level where he leans pk rockin' before the dog leaves the party, making the run a genuine challenge through the whole thing, and also exploring some of the characters' less used attack options such as pray and mirror. Any suggestions or tips?

    submitted by /u/Brocideon-the-god
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILER WARNING] Mother 3's ending ruined it for me.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment